Petr cech

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:49 pm

Bad Bob wrote:It's a real shame...hope they both recovery fully.

My sentiments exactly.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby red37 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:27 pm

drogba's comments are laughable. hunt's knee was already heading in a downward direction when the impact occured. hunt didnt slip - his leg was collapsing under him because cech actually caught it before he was himself clobbered. all this happened in the blink of an eye.  it remains completely accidental for me and totally unavoidable. as for being able to pull out at the last minute, i disagree. the ball might well of been spilled. and had he give up the chance of that happening, you may as well give up playing the game in the first place if 'anticipation' is no longer deemed fair .....

http://home.skysports.com/list.as....es+Hunt

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jkop » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:56 pm

Wish the two kepers a speedy recovery. :nod
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:31 am

All due respect to Cech and Cudicini, but Drogba is a drama queen.

Have any Doctors actually said that Cech was close to dying?

It's all another Moris smokescreen.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:13 am

It was a hard honest challenge.  IMO it should of been a red card for coming in late.  You see something like that in the outfield and it would have been an automatic red card.  I dont think that it was intentional, Hunt went in expecting to get closer, he misjudged the situation.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:48 am

Manhattan wishes Petr Cech all the best for his recovery.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:35 am

I have full sympathy for both players but when Moaninho comes out blaming the Reading medical staff and the Ambulance staff my sympathy starts to disappear. Someone needs to shut the di.ck up as he does Chelsea and his players no favours.

he was just on the radio stating this and asking what if his player had died during this time so it's not press exaggerating the story! Maybe he should be blaming his own staff for once!! :censored:!

Taken from Sky sports:

The emergency services have rejected Jose Mourinho's claims that they were slow to treat Petr Cech after his injury at Reading.
Mourinho angrily claimed on Tuesday that Chelsea officials had to wait for 30 minutes for the ambulance to get to the right place at the Madejski Stadium.

The Portuguese tactician also alleged that Cech had to leave his stretcher to get into a wheelchair so he could fit inside a lift, and that the delay could have cost Cech his life.

Reading moved to deny Mourinho's claims issuing a detailed account of events and the ambulance service have backed Reading's declaration of how events unfolded.

Mark Ainsworth, who was the ambulance duty officer on the scene, insists it took seven minutes for the ambulance to arrive from the time one was called.

"We support Reading Football Club with their statement of events," said Ainsworth. "They are the accurate ones and I'm not sure where the confusion has arisen with Jose Mourinho's version of events.

"The player (Cech) was taken off the pitch and went down into the players' dress area as they normally would do, and was under the inspection of the Chelsea doctor there around 20 minutes before he called the paramedics to come and have a further assessment of him.

"It was 20 minutes before the doctor decided to actually get the paramedics to come and inspect him. We wouldn't routinely send the paramedics to inspect a player, they are under the care of the duty doctor provided by the club.

"The ambulance was called at 1745 and it arrived at 1752, so seven minutes from the time that the call came through to the ambulance control until they actually arrived at the scene.

"It left 12 minutes later, that was obviously taking him from the players' area up to the ambulance and actually leaving the ground area.

"He was taken in a lift from the players' dressing room up to where the ambulance was waiting to take him to Royal Berks (hospital)."
:angry:
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:08 pm

YOU'RE A LIAR JOSE
Blues boss ridiculed over Cech outburst
By Martin Lipton Chief Football Writer
JOSE MOURINHO was branded a liar by Reading and the NHS last night over his version of the Petr Cech injury scare.

The Chelsea boss claimed his goalkeeper's life was put at risk at the Madejski Stadium on Saturday because he had to wait 30 minutes for an ambulance.

But Mourinho was accused by Reading - who were backed up by the South Central Ambulance NHS Trust - of getting his facts wrong

Cech was sitting up and talking properly for the first time yesterday, 72 hours after the clash with Stephen Hunt that resulted in emergency brain surgery. Mourinho claimed: "My goalkeeper was 30 minutes in the dressing room waiting for an ambulance which then couldn't get near the dressing room.

"He had to go in a wheelchair, when he had the injury he had, in a lift. If my keeper had died in the dressing room because of that it is something English football has to think about."

But he was accused of "very serious factual inaccuracies" by Reading. Trust spokesman Graham Groves added: "Chelsea called an ambulance at 1745 which arrived at 1752 and Petr Cech was in hospital by 1811. The removal of the patient was a decision taken by Chelsea who were offered two routes out of the stadium - around the pitch on a stretcher or via a small lift in a wheelchair - and they chose the wheelchair."

Moaninho couldnt lie straight in bed!
account deleted by request

Postby jkop » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:57 pm

With all the complaining Jose is doing, imagine they had lost the match we would never have heard the end of that one. :sleep
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:41 pm

BBC

The Football Association confirms no disciplinary action will arise from the incidents at Reading which saw two Chelsea goalkeepers hospitalised.

Petr Cech suffered a fractured skull following a clash with Stephen Hunt and deputy Carlo Cudicini was concussed after a collision with Ibrahima Sonko.

Cudicini criticised referee Mike Riley for his failure to take action against the Reading players involved. Chelsea voiced concerns over the treatment given to Cech.
112-1077774096

Postby hicks » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:49 pm

he doesnt help himself maureen does he ?? i think he needs a talk with the team doctor myself because it sounds like he was the problem.. I  bet if it was Essien that had gone into the reading keeper maureen would be saying it was an accident he had every right to go for the ball, plus i didnt see the incident
I know i know but i joined before THAT HICKS did  Oh Lordy
hicks

Postby dilbertsbanana » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:05 pm

No respect for chelsea. When they won last night they celebrated with each other, not even a glimpse at the fans.

Czech is fine... fecking drama queens.
Cisse almost lost a leg, we didnt cry none stop about it.

shut it maureen
meep meep
dilbertsbanana

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:02 am

Surely Moris needs some sort of warning over his conduct?

If Rafa had gone off on one, you could bet your a*se that someone somewhere would have some sort of reprimand ready and waiting.

He's a b*stard. A greasy, whining, mouthy, useless, c*nt of a b*stard.

And I hate him! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:30 pm

peewee wrote:BBC

The Football Association confirms no disciplinary action will arise from the incidents at Reading which saw two Chelsea goalkeepers hospitalised.

Petr Cech suffered a fractured skull following a clash with Stephen Hunt and deputy Carlo Cudicini was concussed after a collision with Ibrahima Sonko.

Cudicini criticised referee Mike Riley for his failure to take action against the Reading players involved. Chelsea voiced concerns over the treatment given to Cech.

Acording to Sky Sports News, Cech's already up and about walking around, I ain't no Doctor but I bet he plays again well before the season's out.
Mountains and Molehills spring to mind.......?

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joko » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:55 am

cech looks like some fella

i'd swap him with maureen on this case
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion