2013/2014 Other Scores  Significant or not

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby damjan193 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Robert Snodgrass  :buttrock

People think that Norwich are an easy opponent because we f*ck em' up every time but they've actually been quite tricky for other top teams. Anyway, many thanks to Norwich. In return, we'll only score 4 instead of 5 next time we play them.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Good result for Newcastle as well, i'm hopeing they can go above the Mwancks- Mwancks to drop outside the top 10

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Boocity » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Alan Pardew just got sent off for head butting a Hull player on the touchline, wtf, this guys getting a reputation for squaring up to people, reckon he will get sacked or resign, whatever the club do he will be in deep sh1t with the FA and EPL

By the way, nice one Stoke :buttrock
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Chelsea go 7 points ahead of us thanks to the worst 4 goals I think I've ever seen any side concede in a single game.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boocity » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:11 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:16 pm wrote:Chelsea go 7 points ahead of us thanks to the worst 4 goals I think I've ever seen any side concede in a single game.

Spurs are sh1t! I thought they would give Chelsea a game and get a draw but no chance with a defence like that
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:02 pm

What a pathetic set of players Totteham has! First I was ***** at the luck that Chelsea had, but then I realized, it wasn't luck, it was the pathetic team that is Tottenham Hotspur! That stupid ref didn't help either. I had to feel for Sherwood after his post-match interview. I haven't felt so bad for a manager in a long time.

No way we can catch Chelsea now, they've basically won the title with this win. They have some easy fixtures until the end of the season, and the only way we can reach them now is if we win every single remaining game, which is a lot to ask.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:31 pm

damjan193 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:02 am wrote:What a pathetic set of players Totteham has! First I was ***** at the luck that Chelsea had, but then I realized, it wasn't luck, it was the pathetic team that is Tottenham Hotspur! That stupid ref didn't help either. I had to feel for Sherwood after his post-match interview. I haven't felt so bad for a manager in a long time.

No way we can catch Chelsea now, they've basically won the title with this win. They have some easy fixtures until the end of the season, and the only way we can reach them now is if we win every single remaining game, which is a lot to ask.

I would never say never (mainly because in terms of performance Chelsea aren't really playing that well so there's a slim chance a mini collapse might happen) but what that win does is pile the pressure right onto us next weekend.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boocity » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Wow, City 2-0 down at home to Wigan in the FA cup
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:12 pm

City are out, they'll be out of Europe soon too, they'll have to concentrate all their efforts on the prem now.
Wengers trophy drought will be over soon looking at the teams left in the cup as well.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:39 pm

Hate to say it but the FA Cup was there for the taking this year...........  :down:
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby damjan193 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:54 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:31 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:02 am wrote:What a pathetic set of players Totteham has! First I was ***** at the luck that Chelsea had, but then I realized, it wasn't luck, it was the pathetic team that is Tottenham Hotspur! That stupid ref didn't help either. I had to feel for Sherwood after his post-match interview. I haven't felt so bad for a manager in a long time.

I would never say never (mainly because in terms of performance Chelsea aren't really playing that well so there's a slim chance a mini collapse might happen) but what that win does is pile the pressure right onto us next weekend.

That's what pi$$es me the most. They'll win the league with anti-football and mostly back to the wall defending.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:54 am

damjan193 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:54 pm wrote:

That's what pi$$es me the most. They'll win the league with anti-football and mostly back to the wall defending.

Well thats mourinho's style, grind out results, that 4-0 win totally flatters them, all 4 goals were gifts
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 am

damjan193 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:54 pm wrote:

I'm not p!ssed off. If we managed to win a title that way I still be happy we won a title. Not as good as the way we are playing now, but the reality is it's just a means to an end.

Regarding the FA Cup, what I will crack up at is if Arsenal cure their trophy drought and win the FA Cup but at the expense of a CL place. That would be hilarious.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:18 am

SouthCoastShankly » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:37 am
I'm not p!ssed off. If we managed to win a title that way I still be happy we won a title. Not as good as the way we are playing now, but the reality is it's just a means to an end.

Regarding the FA Cup, what I will crack up at is if Arsenal cure their trophy drought and win the FA Cup but at the expense of a CL place. That would be hilarious.

Can't see that happening, it looks like Everton and Spurs may be just running out of steam a bit, both lost heavily the weekend.
Chelsea have had the rub of the green this season alright, that lucky pen they got against West Brom, the 2 big decisions against us (eto'o s horror tackle in the first minute and the Suarez pen shout), that jammy last minute Torres goal against City when the keeper cleared the ball against the defender etc etc
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:08 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 am wrote:I'm not p!ssed off. If we managed to win a title that way I still be happy we won a title. Not as good as the way we are playing now, but the reality is it's just a means to an end.

Yeah, but in every game where we seem to struggle a bit, everyone goes about how we "can't control the game" and that we can't keep on going with those performances while Chelsea will win the title playing exactly like that.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion