If owen went to manure?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby JC_81 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:58 pm

LFC have first option on Owen if he comes back so can't see it
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:12 pm

I couldn't take it if he went to any other premiership team . He used to be my favourite player but probs still is then its cisse . :D
kopite

Postby hawkmoon269 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:16 pm

john craig wrote:LFC have first option on Owen if he comes back so can't see it

Maybe we can entice them to do a swap - Baros for Owen!!!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreedo » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:48 pm

I've shared a few beers with both Andy and Terry Owen over the years and if there is any truth in the storys they used to tell me about Michael's feelings toward the scum I don't think there's too much cause for alarm. However, money talks and players with any morals are few and far between these days. I know one thing for sure, Carra will be pretty hacked off with him if he does do the unthinkable!

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:43 pm

Yes my thought exactly...but if we do not exercise the option then anything is possible.

I personally don't think Owen give a toss who he played for as long as he think it is beneficial to him. I will never forget the manner this ungreatful b@st@rd repaid the club that MADE him (FWIW half the England's team seems to behave the same...Campbell, Ferdinand, Cole, Gerrard, Owen, Rooney etc) by stalling on his contract talk and f*cked off in the last minute thereby forcing our hand. I may like him as a player but will not want to see him in a Liverpool red shirt again.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:51 pm

Santa wrote:

Yes my thought exactly...but if we do not exercise the option then anything is possible.

I personally don't think Owen give a toss who he played for as long as he think it is beneficial to him. I will never forget the manner this ungreatful b@st@rd repaid the club that MADE him (FWIW half the England's team seems to behave the same...Campbell, Ferdinand, Cole, Gerrard, Owen, Rooney etc) by stalling on his contract talk and f*cked off in the last minute thereby forcing our hand. I may like him as a player but will not want to see him in a Liverpool red shirt again.

I blame the agents more than the players, I mean ffs Rio's got a cheek he wants 120 grand a week saying hes the best defender in the world ??? , our Jamie is not to far behind and I bet the scum would luv to get there hands on him, or a manc that would never sell his soul to the devil.
its the bloody agents remember Owens agent was on holiday for about a year :glare:  stalling his contract talks, Ashley Cole, Rio, Rooney, Alan Smith, Sol campbell, all there transfers where to just line the dirty agents pockets.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:00 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Santa wrote:

I blame the agents more than the players, I mean ffs Rio's got a cheek he wants 120 grand a week saying hes the best defender in the world ??? , our Jamie is not to far behind and I bet the scum would luv to get there hands on him, or a manc that would never sell his soul to the devil.
its the bloody agents remember Owens agent was on holiday for about a year :glare:  stalling his contract talks, Ashley Cole, Rio, Rooney, Alan Smith, Sol campbell, all there transfers where to just line the dirty agents pockets.

I'll tell ya, Alex will never be pressurised to pay that kind of obscene money. They figure was made up coz they know ManU will not be able to meet it. The Mafia Inc will never hesitate to pay them with their dirty money as it strengthen them and weaken their closest challengers.

Players' loyalties are down the toilet bowl nowadays. Thank god we have a true red like Carra. He makes me appreciate his loyalty and contribution more every passing day.
Last edited by Santa on Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:07 am

i prefer owen playing in Spanish league rather than premiership ..
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:16 am

Most definately but I'd rather him playing for Liverpool
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby the return of HAS » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:20 pm

I wouldent be surprised if the all of the big three took and interest if he said he wanted to come back to england.

Chelsea would let Kezman go, Arsenal would swap with Owen, and Man Utd would sell one of or both Smith and Saha.
"We’ve got a lot of Cockneys in the team, but really, it doesn’t matter where they’re from – we’re all playing for Liverpool.” Robbie Fowler
the return of HAS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby blizzardic » Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:30 pm

Assasin Him if he dare! :p ...just kiddin;....don't go there Owen, anywhere but MU:angry:
silence
blizzardic

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:39 pm

as much as it pains me to say it, his most likely destination would be chelsea. they need a world class striker because drogba just isn't good enough.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:09 am

the little tw@t is speaking to the s*n now, this is from bbc

Owen makes Real Madrid admission

England striker Michael Owen says he may have to leave Real Madrid because the Bernabeu side will be strengthened after a second season without a trophy.

The 25-year-old hinted that a return to England may be on the cards - if he proves to be surplus to requirements.

"I spent many years in England. I did well and, perhaps, that's why I'm still talked about," Owen told The Sun.

"If someone comes and tells me there is a club interested in me and that I have to go, then I will have to do that."

The former Liverpool star added that he expects changes to the personnel at the Spanish club before the start of the new Primera Liga season.

"I understand the way it is. A year without titles - then another after that. That's not for Real Madrid," added Owen.

"The president Florentino Perez and the management will decide which players have to leave and which will come.

"It's the same at Real Madrid as other clubs."

Owen joined Real from Liverpool in August 2004 and, despite not being guaranteed a starting place, he has always insisted that he is happy at the club.

And - after he scored 16 goals in the 2004-2005 campaign - he was assured by Real that they were happy with his contribution.

However, they are believed to have received a number of inquiries for the forward and Owen is realistic enough to know that a guaranteed first-team spot would aid his England ambitions.

Former club Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea have all been linked with Owen.
112-1077774096

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:17 am

I've always liked him, felt very bad about him leaving Anfield for Bernabeu (I HATE REAL :angry: ), but to switch back to UK for ManUre that would mean the end of him as a player (for me and for all L'pool fans, and i belive not only for them).

Can't see it happening also. I belive he will leave Real this summer but not for manure.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:29 am

Has nobody considered the possibility that he may return to Liverpool or have I missed the Rafa Benitez quote where he says "We are not interested in re-signing Michael Owen " ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion