Good luck arsenal - Show the money men

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby mistyred » Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:22 pm

Probably pointless but i want to say good luck arsenal, if they can win today it will show the money men of Chelsea that the title will not be "won by a select group of One".

Money in my view has ruined the game of football but if the gunners can get one over on the blues from the bridge it will give a lift to the teams in the premiership who felt defeated by chelsea's squad and money before the season had even started, Not to mention Maureen's squad are already feeling unrest, Robben was known in Holland to be a big girls blouse so let the battle commence and again Good luck Arsenal give em one for all of us

:nod
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:30 pm

Yrh I'd liek to see Arsenal get up.

Anyone watching the Bolton and Bitters game? Everton have hardly got out of their own half. Only a matter of time before Bolton get a goal I think. 0-0 at HT.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:34 pm

If we want a real crack at the title this year, then I'm hoping for a draw. Then both teams are dropping two points.
Preferably a nil nil draw - I have Terry Toure and Senderos in my fantasy team.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:35 pm

i think this games got a draw written all over it.

at least i hope it is, i've got 2-2 in the prediction league. :oops:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby mistyred » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:45 pm

My wifes just come through the door from work so i will say Arsenal 3-1 :laugh: my ladies a Gooner.

And yes the Bitters are gona need a blessing from god too.......WTF as i writting this bloody thing the bitters have scored :angry:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:26 pm

stmichael wrote:i think this games got a draw written all over it.

at least i hope it is, i've got 2-2 in the prediction league. :oops:

I have a fiver on 2 each at the bookies at  14/1 so hope ur right matey!! :D
66-1120597113

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:35 pm

Everton defended well but Boton wasted a lot of chances. Everton robbed Bolton of 3 points, the only chance they created they scored from, they had absolute;y no creativity at all, and had it been a team like Arsenal and not the one dimensional long ball tactics of Bolton then it would've been an absolute drubbing.

Did anyone pick up Allardyce going mental? The cameras were right on him and you could hear him say as clear as day: "What the fuckin hell was that Jay Jay man, fuckin hell man, fuckin shit!" The commentators didn't no what to say, they just said "I don't think I need to add anything to that" was funny as hell, no doubt someone will complain.    :laugh:
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:55 pm

Kick off approaches come on, iv'e really got a gut feeling that Chelsea are gona get turned over 3-1 final score hope i'm right let the battle lines be drawn. :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:36 pm

Lucky F'ckin goal by the k.unts Offside Drogba Long ball merchants the W.anker tried to control the ball what a s.*i*e player come on the Gooners :angry:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:03 pm

whether you like them or not, you have to admit that chelsea have got a winning mentality at the moment. i don't enjoy watching them. infact at times i'd rather watch paint dry than watch them bang long balls up to drogba all day long. however they've won again and not conceded which is the mark of champions.

if i was arsenal, i'd be worried though. they were awful and never looked like creating anything.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:06 pm

:angry: p*ss off Chelsea, i wanted a draw there today, and the gooners look doomed without Vierra they are really going to miss him, how the f*ck did the bitters win :angry:  yes Scott I seen big sam swearing and going off his head :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:19 pm

Arsenal need a sissoko in Midfield and a fox in the box to bang in the goals the Did Create St but just have not got an out and out goal poacher i.e Owen and WTF with Reyes not even on the bench and not injured Arsene wenger better have something up his sleeves otherwise they look doomed.

for all the class something is missing ???
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:06 pm

Chelsea just did'nt let them play today and Claude Makalele(or however u spell it) was emmense i thought!! As soon as Arsenal got the ball they were in at them like a shot,and give them no space atal!! Hate saying this but Chelsea will not conceed many goals this season!!In saying that Chelsea were not at there best and a draw would have been a fair result especially 2 all cause i would have won money!!
66-1120597113

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:16 pm

why do i have a feeling an arsenal fan will post soon......
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby skipper » Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:33 pm

Even arsenal isn't invincible to Chel$ki anymore.  Chelsea looks tough, even though it was a fluke of a goal
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion