Everton - WORMS/SLUGS

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Wed Apr 23, 2003 11:19 pm

After saturdays momentus defeat by the mighty reds and then the laughable performance against Chelsea are the 'Royal blues' just a bunch of spineless has-beens.
Is it true that the followers of the aforementioned team are spineless slugs and worms and have crawled back under their rocks for another year?
Their vile behavior towards men,women and children of the red persuasion outside Goodison Park on Saturday 19th April was an absolute disgrace and why? Because you were beaten at a game of football!
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby EURO CHAMPS BY 2005 » Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:34 pm

As an animal rights activist I deplore the senseless attack on poor defenceless worms & slugs.They should not be compared to such morons as those Evertonians.Those blue scum-bags can only be the off-spring from a massive pond-life sex orgy involving thousands upon thousands of amoeba and a toffee wrapper discarded by some little yobo who was happily frollicking in Stanley park without a care for a clean & tidy enviroment.Oh!the trouble that little scallywag has caused.If only he new.Another good reason for building a brand new stadium on the aforementioned park.
EURO CHAMPS BY 2005

Postby supersub » Wed May 07, 2003 11:18 pm

Animal activists are a dieing species.The question is do you want us the meat-eaters to save you? or will you save your-selves?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:13 pm

Everton played well above their level last season, they will finish between 11th and 15th this season

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:44 pm

They may be in for relegation this season. It was Radzinski and Campbell up front, and a decent defence that got them up there last season, they've got nothing this season. They've already conceded 27 goals this season after only 14 games, last season they only conceded 49 in total
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:03 pm

What happened to the great Duncan i'll elbow anyone Ferguson?

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:23 pm

football first wrote:As an animal rights activist I deplore the senseless attack on poor defenceless worms & slugs.They should not be compared to such morons as those Evertonians.Those blue scum-bags can only be the off-spring from a massive pond-life sex orgy involving thousands upon thousands of amoeba and a toffee wrapper discarded by some little yobo who was happily frollicking in Stanley park without a care for a clean & tidy enviroment.Oh!the trouble that little scallywag has caused.If only he new.Another good reason for building a brand new stadium on the aforementioned park.

football first I MUST SAY THAT WAS QUITE AN ATTACK. BUT AS AN EVERTON FAN MYSELF I HAVE TO SAY. . . WHAT A LOAD OF boll##ks . . . . . . AS I CAN TELL BY YOUR QUOTE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A BIASED LIVERPOOL FAN.

. . . . . AND YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK THAT WAY ABOUT A TEAM YOU DONT/AND DONT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.

yes i'll admit it was quite a bunch of jokes and puns you put together there and as an unbiased fan i can quite rightly say that liverpool are a better team than us. i do not have a problem with that.

but i do have a problem with the fact that most liverpudlians think that they are the best team in the world. and they just cant admit that they are not.

FFukoff

Football First, Dom1.
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:25 pm

Has wrote:Everton played well above their level last season, they will finish between 11th and 15th this season

I agree with you there HAS.

and i think 11th to 15th position will probably be the were or wereabouts of everton.
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:26 pm

Has wrote:What happened to the great Duncan i'll elbow anyone Ferguson?

HE'S s##t, HAS.

i never wanted him back from newcastle in the first place.
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:53 pm

I heard Leon Osman is a qulity player, can you shed any light on this?

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:54 pm

And I also heard that Rooney's 2 younger brothers are on Everton's books, and one of them is even better than Rooney, is it true?

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:04 am

Dom1 wrote:and as an unbiased fan i can quite rightly say that liverpool are a better team than us. i do not have a problem with that.

Liverpool have always been a better team than Everton, what's the point in having a problem with it? I don't have a problem with manure being better than us at the moment but their "fans" are a bunch of know-nothing mouthy tw@ts. Whenever I see someone wearing a manu shirt I wonder if they even know the way to old toilet let alone have they been there. It's easy to support a team when they are winning, loyalty comes when they're not  :cool:

Q - is it easier to support manu or hate them?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:32 pm

Has wrote:And I also heard that Rooney's 2 younger brothers are on Everton's books, and one of them is even better than Rooney, is it true?

well we have a lot of respected youngsters but most of them just sort of dissapear after a few seasons to go to lower league teams for example nick chadwick.

my best friend is a referee and he has said that he has done a few games where rooneys younger brothers where playing.
i have never seen them play my self so i dont really know much about them. the youngest one is supposed to be s##t and the next oldest one is nothing special.

WELL THIS WAS FROM THE MOUTH OF A BIASED LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER.
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:36 pm

Owzat wrote:Liverpool have always been a better team than Everton, what's the point in having a problem with it?

IM SORRY BUT THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG BACK. IN THE EARLY 1900s (THE DIXIE DEAN ERA) EVERTON WHERE WITH OUT A DOUBT THE BEST CLUB IN THE COUNTRY.

MAYBE THE RECORDS STATE THAT LIVERPOOL HAVE WON MORE TROPHIES THAN THE BLUES, BUT DON'T FORGET LIVERPOOL WERE EVERTON!
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Owzat » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:38 pm

Dom1 wrote:well we have a lot of respected youngsters but most of them just sort of dissapear after a few seasons to go to lower league teams for example nick chadwick.

Happens at every club, the manager buys some foreign midfielder at £2m instead of giving youth a chance. We sold Wright (£3m), Fowler (£11m) and Thompson (£3m?) and brought in, with some fill-ins inbetween, Finnan (£4m), Heskey (£11m) and Diouf (£10m). There are other instances but the youngsters will give their all for the club, I'm not sure the players we have in their stead are that much better than the youngsters we could have kept. I anticipate Mellor, Partridge, Otsemobor and Welsh going the same way soon (if they haven't actually transferred already :( )
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion