Everton - Get on them as soon as you can

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri May 21, 2004 11:49 am

Ladies and Gentlemen

Now is the time.  I thought it would never happen in my lifetime.  How did Everton manage to stay up in 1994?

Now, one year from now, I might be able to say I was there, I was here now when Everton were relegated from the Premier League.  No longer will I have to put up with idiots down the local who come along when Liverpool are live on televison just to bait our fans.

That is their sole purpose now, they love it more when we lose than when they win, i'm convinced of it.

So will the rest of the Premier League rise to the occasion next season and send this poor excuse of a club into the Nationwide league next season and finally put them out of their misery.  They belong there.

And they tell us we live in the past.

I will be throwing a score on them to be relegated next season.  Just as I nailed on Leeds to be relegated at 9/1 at the beginning of last season.  (And Valencia to win the UEFA Cup!!! (6/1))

Believe me you will thank me at the end of the season, enjoying a drink on behalf of Everton, it will taste all the more sweeter.
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 26, 2004 4:09 pm

jonnymac1979

Postby Woollyback » Wed May 26, 2004 11:15 pm

Doesn't matter where the blushite end up, they'll still take more pleasure from us losing than them winning. Even if they're in the conference they'll be in the pub every Sunday supporting whoever we're playing. Sad loser b*stards
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Wed May 26, 2004 11:34 pm

sad loser b#stards............

or loyal.......loser b#stards :D  :D  :D  what do you think?

Dom1
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:55 am

Everton are  11/4 to go down next season.  The only teams shorter than them are Norwich City, West Bromwich Albion and West Ham United who are all 2/5 to return to the 1st Division.

Work out the maths yourselves.  :D  :D  :D
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby stmichael » Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:06 pm

i guarantee that west ham will be in the nationwide next season! :D  :p
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 119-1086941713 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:25 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen

Now is the time.  I thought it would never happen in my lifetime.  How did Everton manage to stay up in 1994?

Now, one year from now, I might be able to say I was there, I was here now when Everton were relegated from the Premier League.  No longer will I have to put up with idiots down the local who come along when Liverpool are live on televison just to bait our fans.

That is their sole purpose now, they love it more when we lose than when they win, i'm convinced of it.

So will the rest of the Premier League rise to the occasion next season and send this poor excuse of a club into the Nationwide league next season and finally put them out of their misery.  They belong there.

I will be throwing a score on them to be relegated next season.  Just as I nailed on Leeds to be relegated at 9/1 at the beginning of last season.  (And Valencia to win the UEFA Cup!!! (6/1))

Believe me you will thank me at the end of the season, enjoying a drink on behalf of Everton, it will taste all the more sweeter.

I am pleased to tell you sad kopites that we dont post about how sh*te Liverpool are ( even though Liverpool are sh*te)

Anyway what is ur sad excuse for Liverpool being sh*te , I mean Agent Houllier spent £130 mill and u r still sh*te.

Chelski spent roughly the same last season and they were far superior to you

Oh dear say bye bye to SG & MO.
And as far as Martin O Neill joining you , why would he ever want to join a bunch of also rans like you
119-1086941713

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:20 pm

whereisthelove wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen

I am pleased to tell you sad kopites that we dont post about how sh*te Liverpool are ( even though Liverpool are sh*te)

Anyway what is ur sad excuse for Liverpool being sh*te , I mean Agent Houllier spent £130 mill and u r still sh*te.

Chelski spent roughly the same last season and they were far superior to you

Oh dear say bye bye to SG & MO.
And as far as Martin O Neill joining you , why would he ever want to join a bunch of also rans like you

Were sh*te, this coming FROM A EVERTON FAN HA HA HA :D  :D
116-1065305004

Postby Dom1 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:31 pm

WHO DELETED MY POST :(  :(  :(  REALLY WHO?
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:14 pm

Never mind Dom ,
ive made a new song to cheer you up mate ,

ahem,,

Everton, oh Everton, I still hear your sea winds blowin'
I still see her dark eyes glowin'
She was 21 when I left Everton

Everton, oh Everton, I still hear your sea waves crashing
While I watch the cannons flashing
I clean my gun and dream of Everton

I still see her standing by the water
Standing there lookin' out to sea
And is she waiting there for me?
On the beach where we used to run

Everton, oh Everton, I am so afraid of dying
Before I dry the tears she's crying
Before I watch your sea birds flying in the sun
At Everton, at Eveton

The End

Good ay ? :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Dom1 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:15 pm

Great Cheese, just great :D  It brought a tear too my eye :)  :)
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby JBG » Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:26 pm

Jap's eye?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:41 pm

stmichael wrote:i guarantee that west ham will be in the nationwide next season! :D  :p

***** yeah, I meant Crystal Palace.

Shocking mistake to make, i'm ashamed StMichael.  I've slapped my wrist!!!  :D   :D   :D

Not in the TJAMES - Will We Beat Blackpool league of mistakes though.
Last edited by jonnymac1979 on Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonnymac1979

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:03 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Jap's eye?

no my normal eye  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:30 pm

Everton make me laugh!!! :D  :D  :D
jonnymac1979

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion