Oh,to be an everton fan,not

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby kenny`s mate » Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:18 pm

rooney wants a transfer,what a surprise!man utd he wants to go to another surprise!everton fans see there best player in years go to man u and they buy traore on the same day what a great day for everton fans.who do you think everton will get to replace him?sean dundee could come to goodison for 20 million as 1.5 million for jimi is great buisness and a great laugh expect if youre an everton fan.Moyes if he gets the money to spend from rooney,will only waste it on some garbage,the season is looking better already,roll on may and everton in the Championship.
kenny`s mate

Postby JBG » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:07 pm

Pop.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:03 am

hey kenny's mate, do you have a name??

BTW if we lose Rooney (which was already a foregone conclusion) its gonna be baddddd for us :(
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby zarababe » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:04 am

Actually.. £25 mill + sounds like a better bit of business then the Owen sh*t for us.. and plenty of chances of bringing new talent and strengthen in weak areas... Only thing is you'll have to wait till Dec window.. Sell Rooney in Dec and strengthen makes sense.... but hardly unexpected as already said on this thread already..
Last edited by zarababe on Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:23 am

I think rooney should have stayed hes only just 18 way to young hes still a boy it proves this with the antics with the prostitutes he would have been better stayin at everton few more seasons im not gloating cause we nearly lost gerrard weve lost owen an its not nice when this happens to any club i dont like everton but I think hes done the dirty on em no prob anyway whats dones done money again comes into it and agents again :angry: U never know buy 4 good players get within the top 10 this season and everton wont even miss rooney be better off bringin the city of liverpool down with illicit carryings on but then again its his own fault shouldnt have sold his story to the scumsun rag (stab u in the back) but then again people told him they would. Oh the song whos sorry now springs to mind :D
And turnin manc of all things grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:
who the f#ck r man ure nited :p
Everton will be better off without him
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:52 pm

Yes.. but lets spare a thought for our resident blunose... comiserations Dom... we know what it feels like... aka Owen :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:35 pm

Seriously i think it would do more good for Everton then harm.
He obviously doesnt want to be there any more and 23 million will buy a lot of good players like Traore........DOH just ruined my argument
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:16 pm

Everton need money, that is the only reason why they want so much for Rooney, they won't be spending that money on anymore players otherwise they just might become bankrupt.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Return to Premiership - General Discussion