Arry redknapp - What a blagger

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:16 pm

So, whats the difference between this case and the George Graham case? Aside from the outcome obviously.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Good old England :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Typical, the media creaming themselves for Harry to become England manager now and want rid of Capello. 
Reminds me of when the media wanted us to get rid of big bad Rafa and appoint Roy Hodgson
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:30 pm

what a triffic day
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:40 pm

jacdaniel wrote:Typical, the media creaming themselves for Harry to become England manager now and want rid of Capello. 
Reminds me of when the media wanted us to get rid of big bad Rafa and appoint Roy Hodgson

thats the truth.
wouldnt surprise me at all if the media and f.a hound capello out before the euros.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:39 pm

yeah, Harry is a tax dodging tw@t!  he's only paid £8 million in taxes and been found not guilty of tax evasion... hang on ???
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 pm

5 years and 8 million of tax payers money down the drain.......what was the :censored: point?
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:20 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:I like 'arry.  Made up he got off with it.  :buttrock

any reason?

Is it the way he is more dodgy than anyone?

Is it how he leaves a club and they go into administration?

Can't stand the guy

Coz he is a proper old school football guy, who is a brilliant football manager. His record at every club he has been at is amazing.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Greavesie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:31 pm

:laugh: :laugh:  Capello gone. Have the job Arry lad!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Hang on a minute. I agree there is an element of ??? To this case but Harry has been acquitted unanimously by a jury. Like it or not the justice system dictates that without sufficient evidence you cannot be convicted.

With the evidence available Harry's legal team have successfully convinced all of the jury that his payments were gifts not business and not subject to income tax.
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:24 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Hang on a minute. I agree there is an element of ??? To this case but Harry has been acquitted unanimously by a jury. Like it or not the justice system dictates that without sufficient evidence you cannot be convicted.

With the evidence available Harry's legal team have successfully convinced all of the jury that his payments were gifts not business and not subject to income tax.

£200,000 gift, feck me the jury must have received a few brown envelopes to reach that conclusion. Of course it was bloody tax evasion Arry is as dodgy as they come.
worcester_red

Postby fivecups » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:17 am

worcester_red wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:Hang on a minute. I agree there is an element of ??? To this case but Harry has been acquitted unanimously by a jury. Like it or not the justice system dictates that without sufficient evidence you cannot be convicted.

£200,000 gift, feck me the jury must have received a few brown envelopes to reach that conclusion. Of course it was bloody tax evasion Arry is as dodgy as they come.

Looking forward to seeing the details of this. Agreed Wor it sounds bizarre to me.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:27 am

worcester_red wrote:

thats quite a slanderous statement but i look forward to you present your evidence to uncover this scandel...
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:28 am

and hours after he is aquitted Capello quits. Nothing dodgy in that at all LOL

And we say the rest of the football is crooked
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:16 pm

worcester_red wrote:

You cannot honestly think that 12 randomly selected jurors who voted unanimously for Redknapp were all paid off?

:D
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion