Arry redknapp - What a blagger

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby andy_g » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:41 am

funny how its all the man united players coming out and saying that redknapp should take over the england job.... what with spurs breathing down their necks in the league and everything.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:08 pm

I like him, think he will be a great England manager.
what do i think about the Tax Stuff?
if you know a way to work it then its within the law, if you get it wrong you go to jail, Harry got it right.
just wonder how many on here have done something and been paid to do it but never told the tax man, one thing is for sure not many of us on here pay as much tax as him lol

for me he is made of the right stuff as a manager, would he ever fit in as a liverpool manager? yes would liverpool fans take to him as our manager ...in time  yes, but as an England manager i think the fans will love him.....once he stops giving Terry and Lamps blow jobs lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:26 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
worcester_red wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:Hang on a minute. I agree there is an element of ??? To this case but Harry has been acquitted unanimously by a jury. Like it or not the justice system dictates that without sufficient evidence you cannot be convicted.

With the evidence available Harry's legal team have successfully convinced all of the jury that his payments were gifts not business and not subject to income tax.

£200,000 gift, feck me the jury must have received a few brown envelopes to reach that conclusion. Of course it was bloody tax evasion Arry is as dodgy as they come.

You cannot honestly think that 12 randomly selected jurors who voted unanimously for Redknapp were all paid off?

:D

No of course not, although it's not beyond the realms of possibility, certainly juries have in the past been pressurised by mafia and other organised criminals. It was a bit tongue in cheek but I do not understand their decision, I just don't get how £200,000 is a gift unless mandaric is very very very generous.
worcester_red

Postby worcester_red » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:28 pm

lakes10 wrote:I like him, think he will be a great England manager.
if you know a way to work it then its within the law, if you get it wrong you go to jail, Harry got it right.
just wonder how many on here have done something and been paid to do it but never told the tax man, one thing is for sure not many of us on here pay as much tax as him lol

for me he is made of the right stuff as a manager, would he ever fit in as a liverpool manager? yes would liverpool fans take to him as our manager ...in time  yes, but as an England manager i think the fans will love him.....once he stops giving Terry and Lamps blow jobs lol

so presumably you never complain about other people evading tax either then?
You need to remember that tax evasion, not avoidance, effectively steals from everybody in the country.
worcester_red

Postby lakes10 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:04 pm

worcester_red wrote:

You need to remember that tax evasion, not avoidance, effectively steals from everybody in the country.

but he has not done any of that, he stuck to the law and that is why he is a free man.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:30 pm

lakes10 wrote:
worcester_red wrote:

but he has not done any of that, he stuck to the law and that is why he is a free man.

I repeat, £200,000 gift, come on that is :censored:, who the hell gives anyone a £200,000 gift?
worcester_red

Postby lakes10 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:37 pm

worcester_red wrote:I repeat, £200,000 gift, come on that is :censored:, who the hell gives anyone a £200,000 gift?

lol you should not ask that. i know of some that have been given new homes as a gift. all in line with the law.

lets face it, the tax would have only been 20k, was it woth the 8mil it cost to try and get it back?
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:49 pm

lakes10 wrote:
worcester_red wrote:I repeat, £200,000 gift, come on that is :censored:, who the hell gives anyone a £200,000 gift?

lol you should not ask that. i know of some that have been given new homes as a gift. all in line with the law.

lets face it, the tax would have only been 20k, was it woth the 8mil it cost to try and get it back?

no thats true, he only cheated the country out of 20k, should just let the rich get away with it all the time.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion