Allegiances - Players that turn against old club

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Boocity » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:07 am

After watching the Man U/Everton game on Saturday (glad the bitters did us a favour) I was amazed just how much Rooney has turned against his boyhood club (and his city really).

I cannot remember any former Liverpool player doing anything like this. Former Liverpool players seem to remain loyal to the club long after they have left. Can anyone remember any player that has reacted like Rooney.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:26 am

I cant. But Rooney is a little money grubbing twa.t.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:54 am

there have been a couple of gesturing incidents from diouf but thats all i can think of.

i think that on the whole maybe our fans haven't given the players reason to turn against us.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:14 am

The lads a first class knob and deserves all the sh!t he gets . Kissing the united badge , what's that all about?  T!t.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:12 pm

That was totally uncalled for and even some of my manu mates , the better ones say that was absolutely disgraceful from him . He should appreciate that everton were the ones who gave him his big chance and he showed absolute no respect to them .
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:14 pm

Toffeehater wrote:That was totally uncalled for and even some of my manu mates , the better ones say that was absolutely disgraceful from him . He should appreciate that everton were the ones who gave him his big chance and he showed absolute no respect to them .

Actually many of my manc mates thought it was class
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:43 pm

I think this will be something Rooney regrets in a few years time. He has now pretty much destroyed his links with the city that he grew up in and where he gets his accent from. The city is part of him. He has turned his back on it. Even when he went to Man U there were bitters who still liked him because he was one of them even though he had moved up to a better side. It is no wonder nowadays that people watching England games are so quick to boo the players when the players show very little respect for the fans.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben1988 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:47 pm

metalhead wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:That was totally uncalled for and even some of my manu mates , the better ones say that was absolutely disgraceful from him . He should appreciate that everton were the ones who gave him his big chance and he showed absolute no respect to them .

Actually many of my manc mates thought it was class

yeh min scum fan mates loved it. Totally out of order in my eyes.

I can understand some overseas players losing loyalty at many clubs but no home grown player should be doing this. He is a first class knob n ill b happy to see him get a torent of abuse on both sides of merseyside.

It makes me proud to be a liverpool fan tho because none of the players who leave us would do that sort of thing because of the respect they have for us as supporters and football fans, this is down to the loyalty we show them on the pitch week in week out season in season out.

Players like that spitting idiot are an anomoly, he didnt deserve to be at Liverpool and didnt fit in.
Ben1988

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:13 pm

good opening thread. for those who missed it, here is the video. rooney kisses @ss
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:22 pm

He needs a nutting.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:23 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:He needs a nutting.

yes he does. what a c*u*n*t
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Sabre » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:39 pm

Spot on.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:45 pm

Maybe he thinks he should still be a hero to the bitters. maybe he thinks he should be allowed to pound anyone who annoys him into the dirt. I dont know what he thinks cause he's a nutcase
burjennio

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Total disgrace from the ugly little fecker.

The bitters put him where he is today and he should show them more respect and gratitude.

I remember a few years back Collymore doing a very similar thing at the City Ground (I think) when he was going down the tunnel, he grabbed the Liverpool badge and made a big show of kissing it. I still shudder to this day at the thought of one of our players actually did this.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Lets see if Rooney finds it funny when Ronaldo kisses his Madrid badge when they play United in the CL.
SupitsJonF

Return to Premiership - General Discussion