Owen to man u on a free - Have we missed a trick?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 pm

that little tw@at deserves everything he gets, and i hada chuckle when i saw him miskick the ball in front of goal on sunday. Goal scoring chance and he missed the ball :laugh:

I'll laugh even more when he's sitting in the ITV studio as a guest for the world cup  :D 
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:07 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Greavesie wrote:part of me actually feels a little bad for him now

Are you serious ??? im fecking made up

I don't want him to go to the world cup because thats what hurts him most. I mean that he signed for the Mancs thinking he was gonna get some football and a good run of games and faith put in him by Whiskey nose. So far he's had none of those things. It's pretty amusing that absolute zeros happened for the lad since he left us but at the same time it's a bit sad to see a former hero amount to nothing
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Greavesie wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

I don't want him to go to the world cup because thats what hurts him most. I mean that he signed for the Mancs thinking he was gonna get some football and a good run of games and faith put in him by Whiskey nose. So far he's had none of those things. It's pretty amusing that absolute zeros happened for the lad since he left us but at the same time it's a bit sad to see a former hero amount to nothing

its all his own doing. He had the chance to come back, but he decided to join Newcastle....f*ck him.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:12 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

its all his own doing. He had the chance to come back, but he decided to join Newcastle....f*ck him.

thats exactly why I don't like him to be honest, I didn't like him before he went to the mancs, then I saw the cheeky :censored: holding that scarf aloft and then I just wanted to forget he ever played for us.
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Owzat » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Personally I think, if fit, Owen should go to the World Cup. He is a better goalscorer than at least two of the strikers we'll end up taking, the ones we will take look world beaters against the likes of Belarus, Bolivia and Bahrain, but when it matters against someone like Brazil I'd back Owen, even as sub, to score ahead of most of the rest. There seems to be some mentality that if they can't play 90 mins, they can't go. But he could be a supersub, something different if we're losing or drawing. I'd rather Owen on after 70 mins than play hoofball towards say Crouch
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:56 pm

"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:09 pm

:laugh:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Owen is now out for the rest of the season.

did we miss a deal?  no, in short.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Ah well. I wonder if Utd will let him go in the summer.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:50 am

bavlondon wrote:Ah well. I wonder if Utd will let him go in the summer.

Well he will have plenty of time to write new brochures for himself !

Must admit, I laughed when I heard. What a pathetic creature he really is. Fergie only signed him to try rub the ultimate insult into us if he wins no.19 with a former Liverpool star. I feel little sympathy for Owen. He deserves every bit of misfortune he gets. By showing no loyalty to any club he has been at, his own greed rules first and foremost. He could have had it all, he blew it.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:43 pm

:D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 am

Kharhaz wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Ah well. I wonder if Utd will let him go in the summer.

Well he will have plenty of time to write new brochures for himself !

Must admit, I laughed when I heard. What a pathetic creature he really is. Fergie only signed him to try rub the ultimate insult into us if he wins no.19 with a former Liverpool star. I feel little sympathy for Owen. He deserves every bit of misfortune he gets. By showing no loyalty to any club he has been at, his own greed rules first and foremost. He could have had it all, he blew it.

Agreed I never forgot how we got shafted in the transfer to Real Madrid and after that it was all downhill for him
Its seems a long time ago when he burst onto World Cup in blaze of glory, cant believe that was twelve years ago
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion