Owen to man u on a free - Have we missed a trick?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Greavesie » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:18 pm

I actually cant believe I liked this little :censored: :angry:
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby bigmick » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:48 pm

Little c... doesn't score one in every two games at the moment. The header he missed for their first goal against Bolton was a fecking joke, and he would be far better served shutting his gob and getting on with things. Only thing he is interested in is whether or not he's on the plane to South Africa. Thankfully Capello seems like he hates the little slag.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 pm

I said when he signed for United that I dont wish him well but that I wouldnt wish any injuries on him.....

Well I hope he comes on on Sunday and breaks his leg the little Judas ****
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:06 pm

What a horrible Bas.tard, though to come out an say the things hes said knowing weve got them next, Do you know what ive never wished a bad injury on any footballer , but i hope Javier breaks his fecking legs,  Im sorry yeh little Judas but youve made a rod for your own back now in that interview, An anyone who even thinks about clapping him needs a slap an all.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:19 pm

At the time I said we should have signed him, maybe we should have but whatever. His interviews, his celebrations, his public sucking up to "Sir Alex", his taking the number seven, his goal which was a fecking cheats reward, his disrespect for those who made him, his grin, his little boy next door hair cut, his fecking boasts about his career record and all that sh!t have really made me dislike the little c... now. Had he just gone there and got on with it, his 'job of work" stance might have had some credibility. As it is, he's relishing the fact that the Liverpool fans were dismayed by the whole thing, revelling in it.

There's a price on his head on Saturday. Any Liverpool player looking to get himself into folklore, make himself guaranteed to be given an ovation whenever his name is mentioned over the tannoy, this is your moment, the golden ticket to ensure a right of passage into the fans affection. Break Owen in half, and all is forgiven.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Lucas leiva, cometh the hour cometh the man, come on down my son.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:26 pm

bigmick wrote:There's a price on his head on Saturday. Any Liverpool player looking to get himself into folklore, make himself guaranteed to be given an ovation whenever his name is mentioned over the tannoy, this is your moment, the golden ticket to ensure a right of passage into the fans affection. Break Owen in half, and all is forgiven.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Lucas leiva, cometh the hour cometh the man, come on down my son.

:nod  :nod Amen.
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:40 pm

NANNY RED wrote:What a horrible Bas.tard, though to come out an say the things hes said knowing weve got them next, Do you know what ive never wished a bad injury on any footballer , but i hope Javier breaks his fecking legs,  Im sorry yeh little Judas but youve made a rod for your own back now in that interview, An anyone who even thinks about clapping him needs a slap an all.

Shoot his leg with your sniper nanny..  :D

I just hope we beat those scums and owen manages 89 mins. In the last min agger or macha break his legs and all over mate!

Ideal scenario..
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:47 pm

Madmax wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:What a horrible Bas.tard, though to come out an say the things hes said knowing weve got them next, Do you know what ive never wished a bad injury on any footballer , but i hope Javier breaks his fecking legs,  Im sorry yeh little Judas but youve made a rod for your own back now in that interview, An anyone who even thinks about clapping him needs a slap an all.

Shoot his leg with your sniper nanny..  :D

I just hope we beat those scums and owen manages 89 mins. In the last min agger or macha break his legs and all over mate!

Ideal scenario..

:laugh: My sniper has Thomas an George in his sights :;):
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:47 pm

horrible little c***, real madrids fooking bench warmer and the guy who took newcastle to the cleaners and the fooker has the cheek to say he looks out for there results, spineless :censored:, he wont give us a mention as he knows full well what he`s done and what awaits him at the weekend, break a fooking leg you poisoned fooking dwarf.

i hope he plays because someone will do the c***
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:13 am

Benny The Noon

Postby 4ORDY » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Image

Quality !!! Little Bit*h !  :buttrock
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains."
4ORDY

Postby RedBen » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:45 pm

The game on sunday was exactly like the late 90's: Owen is brought on and we seal the victory
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Just scored in the Carling Cup, cracking goal. Judas. Sickening.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Then Neville gets a straight red. Every cloud.....
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:59 pm

fivecups wrote:Then Neville gets a straight red. Every cloud.....

For a foul on Liverpools Adam Hamill..... I wonder if Hamill had mentioned Sundays game to him  :D
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion