Gudjohnson - Gone to spurs

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:30 am

dawson99 wrote:thats why you're always coming over for weekends?

London Rocks
I, like most on here, am just perturbed by the situation, its just annoying as fack!

Never been near London for a weekend!Fu'ck that.too big and plastic and too many gays! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:39 am

u stay in the country mate where its safe :D

did a mayfair pub crawl recently. £4 a pint but the women were awesome!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:46 am

dawson99 wrote:u stay in the country mate where its safe :D

did a mayfair pub crawl recently. £4 a pint but the women were awesome!!!

:D
Bet ya still never got a ride on?

Mate i live in the city,well almost,i like belfast,leave it be its a cool city,we are friendly people here.If we dont blow you up or shoot ya we will talk about blowing you up or shooting you to your face!Whats not to like?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Reg wrote:Y´know what I find strange is that when he NEEDED a CB he splashed 1.5 million and bought The Greek, but when we NEED a forward he doesnt bring anyone in - Van Horseface, Heskey or Gudjohnson. All I can think is that either he´s had a flat refusal to spend any money for cashflow reasons (worst option) or as David Moores intimated in the other thread someone might be during due diligence prior to a buy-in and insists no further cash be spent. Strange that he hasnt bought a stopgap player though.

Can't for the life of me understand why some short turn cover hasn't been brought in. Are we that skint that we can't even afford a 6 month loan deal.

Gudjohnson and Benni McCarthy could surely have done a job for us ? .

:(

Is the penny dropping at last , sorry to sound condescending woof it's not my intention . Yes , yes we are that skint mate . They havent got a red cent . .

Maxi Rodriguez ?

How were we able to get him do you think ?

I am not trying to be argumentative here just thinking we dont know anything for sure about money etc.
Surely he will be on ok wages ?
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Reg wrote:Y´know what I find strange is that when he NEEDED a CB he splashed 1.5 million and bought The Greek, but when we NEED a forward he doesnt bring anyone in - Van Horseface, Heskey or Gudjohnson. All I can think is that either he´s had a flat refusal to spend any money for cashflow reasons (worst option) or as David Moores intimated in the other thread someone might be during due diligence prior to a buy-in and insists no further cash be spent. Strange that he hasnt bought a stopgap player though.

Can't for the life of me understand why some short turn cover hasn't been brought in. Are we that skint that we can't even afford a 6 month loan deal.

Gudjohnson and Benni McCarthy could surely have done a job for us ? .

:(

Is the penny dropping at last , sorry to sound condescending woof it's not my intention . Yes , yes we are that skint mate . They havent got a red cent . .

Maxi Rodriguez ?

How were we able to get him do you think ?

I am not trying to be argumentative here just thinking we dont know anything for sure about money etc.
Surely he will be on ok wages ?

Got rid of Vorinin and the doss .That should cover his wages mate .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion