Gudjohnson - Gone to spurs

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby banana » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Hah! As if liverpool could afford him or any other player. >It's over. Been that for a while and you didn't even notice.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby leep33 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:08 pm

He could not get in Barcelona's team and Monaco didn't want him for the rest of the season, that says to me that he isn't the player he was. There is still 3 days to go to try and sign someone.
leep33

Postby Waldo » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:I dont think its a bad thread at all, this is a proven premiership striker and we are massively short in that area. It is only on loan so why not ?
Like when he brought Fowler back on a free the other year, that for me was a good thing.
We have a chronic lack of options in attack and he is a versatile player.
If we dont genuinely have the money then fair enough, but if he goes out and signs a stop gap right back i will be fuming.

Bring back Fowler on loan  :buttrock
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Y´know what I find strange is that when he NEEDED a CB he splashed 1.5 million and bought The Greek, but when we NEED a forward he doesnt bring anyone in - Van Horseface, Heskey or Gudjohnson. All I can think is that either he´s had a flat refusal to spend any money for cashflow reasons (worst option) or as David Moores intimated in the other thread someone might be during due diligence prior to a buy-in and insists no further cash be spent. Strange that he hasnt bought a stopgap player though.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Reg wrote:Y´know what I find strange is that when he NEEDED a CB he splashed 1.5 million and bought The Greek, but when we NEED a forward he doesnt bring anyone in - Van Horseface, Heskey or Gudjohnson. All I can think is that either he´s had a flat refusal to spend any money for cashflow reasons (worst option) or as David Moores intimated in the other thread someone might be during due diligence prior to a buy-in and insists no further cash be spent. Strange that he hasnt bought a stopgap player though.

Can't for the life of me understand why some short turn cover hasn't been brought in. Are we that skint that we can't even afford a 6 month loan deal.

Gudjohnson and Benni McCarthy could surely have done a job for us ? .

:(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Reg wrote:Y´know what I find strange is that when he NEEDED a CB he splashed 1.5 million and bought The Greek, but when we NEED a forward he doesnt bring anyone in - Van Horseface, Heskey or Gudjohnson. All I can think is that either he´s had a flat refusal to spend any money for cashflow reasons (worst option) or as David Moores intimated in the other thread someone might be during due diligence prior to a buy-in and insists no further cash be spent. Strange that he hasnt bought a stopgap player though.

Can't for the life of me understand why some short turn cover hasn't been brought in. Are we that skint that we can't even afford a 6 month loan deal.

Is the penny dropping at last , sorry to sound condescending woof it's not my intention . Yes , yes we are that skint mate . They havent got a red cent . .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:59 pm

I prefer to think its due diligence Igor. If its skint, then logically the lack of incoming players in January will lead to rafa taking easyJet over to Turin come the end of the season.  Why should he put up with this situation any longer?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Is the penny dropping at last , sorry to sound condescending woof it's not my intention . Yes , yes we are that skint mate . They havent got a red cent . .

Saw Rafa (earlier today when asked if there was money available) saying that if they found the right player they could arrange something but when all his players were fit there weren't many out there that were any better ! (? ).

Still not addressing the fact that when ALL his players aren't fit we are embarrassingly short of "Kwality" .   :veryangry
Last edited by woof woof ! on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Woog, according to Igor everything is the fault of the media and owners... even when we have a full strentgh team... even when Rafa makes no subs that are needed... its the owners fault
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 pm

dawson99 wrote:Woog, according to Igor everything is the fault of the media and owners... even when we have a full strentgh team... even when Rafa makes no subs that are needed... its the owners fault

Fine daws ,, you have your opinions i have mine .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Reg wrote:I prefer to think its due diligence Igor. If its skint, then logically the lack of incoming players in January will lead to rafa taking easyJet over to Turin come the end of the season.  Why should he put up with this situation any longer?

I'm hoping your right mate , you'd know better than me about that stuff . Is it just the way it's panning out that's telling you it could be due dilligence mate .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:17 pm

dawson99 wrote:Woog, according to Igor everything is the fault of the media and owners... even when we have a full strentgh team... even when Rafa makes no subs that are needed... its the owners fault

Bit hard on Igor matey!

Whether you agree with him or not,you should at least give the lad a bit more respect than typing a general 3 line one dimensional "and thats that" type of blinkered post considering the fact he takes the time to highlight a range of problems at the club,if you read his posts.

A tad sarcy there Dawson and patronizing with it.......not the smartest post!But thats OK cause its lost in a quagmire of filth on here! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:14 am

Number 9 wrote:

Bit hard on Igor matey!

Whether you agree with him or not,you should at least give the lad a bit more respect than typing a general 3 line one dimensional "and thats that" type of blinkered post considering the fact he takes the time to highlight a range of problems at the club,if you read his posts.

A tad sarcy there Dawson and patronizing with it.......not the smartest post!But thats OK cause its lost in a quagmire of filth on here! :D

Daws is sound Baz , he meant no harm . The big fanny fart that he is. Defo gay though . Southern and gay  :no
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:05 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
Number 9 wrote:

Bit hard on Igor matey!

Daws is sound Baz , he meant no harm . The big fanny fart that he is. Defo gay though . Southern and gay  :no

London people are gay as fuc'k! :nod

:rasp Dawson Norton Barrymore Mercury!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:25 am

thats why you're always coming over for weekends?

London Rocks
I, like most on here, am just perturbed by the situation, its just annoying as fack!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion