Whats going to happen to english football - 2010 – 2020

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Julio-0 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Fauxy wrote:I think technology will be introduced into referees descisions but only to a small extent.

As for money I dont think there will be any kind of salary restrictions. Not anytime soon. Players will continue to increase in value and more and more money will be spent on them.

I agree...
Julio-0

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:38 pm

s@int wrote:I think money or the lack of money is going to play a big part in the next ten years. The rich clubs will have to cut back on spending and the poor clubs will have to sell to survive. The league will be dominated by foreign players and standards will drop as more cheap but average players are brought over rather than the superstars like Torres.

Hmm, sort of like things are with us at the moment. I mean, sort of like how things actually are at the moment.

In 10 years' time, football will be owned by the evil American empire, goverened by Sith Blatter, and Darth Platini. We'll be renamed to Merseyside Red Socks, and the rules of the game will change to a stop/start every 10 seconds, with the time limit of a game being upped to a whopping 3 days, with 6 period intervals. The goal posts will change, with the net being on top of the frame, so that players have to pick the ball up once inside the area and slam dunk her in.

*wakes up*

What a horrible thought.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:22 am

Emerald Red wrote:
s@int wrote:I think money or the lack of money is going to play a big part in the next ten years. The rich clubs will have to cut back on spending and the poor clubs will have to sell to survive. The league will be dominated by foreign players and standards will drop as more cheap but average players are brought over rather than the superstars like Torres.

Hmm, sort of like things are with us at the moment. I mean, sort of like how things actually are at the moment.

In 10 years' time, football will be owned by the evil American empire, goverened by Sith Blatter, and Darth Platini. We'll be renamed to Merseyside Red Socks, and the rules of the game will change to a stop/start every 10 seconds, with the time limit of a game being upped to a whopping 3 days, with 6 period intervals. The goal posts will change, with the net being on top of the frame, so that players have to pick the ball up once inside the area and slam dunk her in.

*wakes up*

What a horrible thought.

bloody hope not
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion