Mista deal dead as bowditch signs. - Ipswich striker admits reds move.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby azriahmad » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:43 pm

If he's really good, intelligent and more importantly, fits the criteria to be a part of Rafa's squad and also won't cost a lot, I don't see why he could not be a Liverpool player. It is utter rubbish if we were to simply ignore good talent just because they came from a Championship league side.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:42 pm

I think I would rather have Darren Bent.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:23 am

Haven't been able to find much about this Bowditch except that he was one of the top five 'young soccer players of the year' as voted by the Australian sports writters (along with Alex Brosque & Scott Parker and two others I've never heard of) also that he was on loan to blackpool last season.
Last edited by Starbridge42 on Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:24 am

You can't ignore the lower leagues.. where did Keegan come from oh yes and Rush and oops Aldridge..  Hustler, you are talking out of your Arsenal!!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion