What a difference - Right track

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:00 pm

who the hell is diarra wrote: If Harry Kewell can continue to improve along with Cisse and Baros settling down, we could start to see some good results this season. While the Premership seems a bit out of reach this season, we can atleast hope to keep the leaders insight untill the end of the season. Perhaps hopefully break into the top three . The future is bright the future is red :p  :D

Let's not forget about Nunez. If he is as good as the rest, it will get interesting. So far Raffa's judgement has been spot on, I think we'll find Nunez is an asset to the team.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fritzylfc » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:53 pm

i,m looking towards a bright red future   at last we actually look like a team. not something assembled in second hand shop by so called managers and coaches.lets be honest rafa has only started to re build in january there will be more changes all for the good of liverpool football club.   keep up the great work.:) :) :) :)
fritzylfc

Postby kenco » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:59 pm

kazza wrote:let's not forget about Nunez. If he is as good as the rest, it will get interesting. So far Raffa's judgement has been spot on, I think we'll find Nunez is an asset to the team.

If Nunez is as good has his other signing's, it's multiple cilmax time. :p  :D  :D
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fat Controller » Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:09 pm

A new manager=a new clean sheet=new tactics= new backroom staff and coaches =new players coming in=players who were already there giving 100% in order to prove to the new manager they are up for it=a sudden turn in fortunes due to all the above things.

Just wait and see how well Necastle now play under Sounness,happens all the time but the secret is that a good manager will build on it and not it let it be a 3 match or a 3 month wonder.
Fat Controller

Postby Big Niall » Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:43 pm

I think you won't find many people who said GH should keep his job who are not happy that he has been replaced. We would never amount to anything under him. Now we have a chance. I now enjoy watching LFC play and don't feel like it is out of loyalty.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1090627431 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:52 pm

the great one wrote:
Hustlers Revenge wrote:
the great one wrote:
kazza wrote:I mean did he ever buy a good player??? 
baros,cisse,henchoz,hypia,hammman,kewell,riise,finnan,le tallec,sinama pongolle,chris kirkland, stop me when im wrong
???

henchoz, hamann, le tallec,...

they werent good players?

im stopping you cause you are wrong.

hamman and henchoz not a good player what u bein smoking ? and le tallec got potiental to be a good player

Hamann's just lost his place to Alonso, Le Tallec, no promise of any talent whatsoever.
72-1090627431

Postby long sleeved joe » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:47 pm

The following are all players Houllier had wearing the red shirt (i know he didnt fully sign Anelka)- We know Houlliers reign was never good enough to put us where we want to be but we were able to watch some quality players and i think the team below looks pretty good. If Houllier had made the most of the players he bought things would be very different.

Dudek

Babbel            Hypia           Henchoz            Risse

Kewell             McCallister    Hamman            Barmby

Baros         Cisse

others=  Kirkland, Westerweld, Finnan, Le Tallec, Pongolle, Litmennan, Anelka
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden i'd draw the curtains" Bill Shankly
long sleeved joe

Postby kenco » Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:43 pm

long sleeved joe wrote:The following are all players Houllier had wearing the red shirt (i know he didnt fully sign Anelka)- We know Houlliers reign was never good enough to put us where we want to be but we were able to watch some quality players and i think the team below looks pretty good. If Houllier had made the most of the players he bought things would be very different.

Dudek

Babbel            Hypia           Henchoz            Risse

Kewell             McCallister    Hamman            Barmby

Baros         Cisse

others=  Kirkland, Westerweld, Finnan, Le Tallec, Pongolle, Litmennan, Anelka

Now i know your taking the p*ss. :D  :D
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion