Im done. - With this forum.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Dazzer » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 pm

There you go Judge sexy brunette with loads of sexy make up and do any thing in bed.

Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:20 am

First off it wasnt about taking a break. I let a lot of things get on top of me. As a few will know we have had a newborn. Poor liitle sod is constantly in and out of hospital. The latest being his breathing. We had a midwife weekly when he was first born and now we have regular doctor visits. He is struggling with his breathing. The chances are, asthma is the problem, he chokes a lot and his breathing is too rapid. So the doctors say.

Secondly, I am going to take a leaf from Landos book. Dazzer, for gods sake grow a pair. "That clip made me ill" yeah? watch your kid being born, there will be a bit of blood involved there as well. And that will give you nightmares, who you going to bitch to then? Take a note of the afterbirth sunshine and then bitch about it. You will be shown up for the fool you are.

And my message to everyone else who takes offense at what I post. :censored: you. All of you. I am sick and tired of explaining my most innocent remarks, if you take offense by it, you have the problem not me. Dont PM me, I wont bother wasting my time with little princesses.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:11 am

Kharhaz wrote:First off it wasnt about taking a break. I let a lot of things get on top of me. As a few will know we have had a newborn. Poor liitle sod is constantly in and out of hospital. The latest being his breathing. We had a midwife weekly when he was first born and now we have regular doctor visits. He is struggling with his breathing. The chances are, asthma is the problem, he chokes a lot and his breathing is too rapid. So the doctors say.

Secondly, I am going to take a leaf from Landos book. Dazzer, for gods sake grow a pair. "That clip made me ill" yeah? watch your kid being born, there will be a bit of blood involved there as well. And that will give you nightmares, who you going to bitch to then? Take a note of the afterbirth sunshine and then bitch about it. You will be shown up for the fool you are.

And my message to everyone else who takes offense at what I post. :censored: you. All of you. I am sick and tired of explaining my most innocent remarks, if you take offense by it, you have the problem not me. Dont PM me, I wont bother wasting my time with little princesses.

I sincerely hope your newborn recovers in good health from his problematic implications Kharhaz. 

As for the rest of your post, fair play to you mate. As you said if people have issues with your posts thats their problem not yours.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Kharhaz wrote:First off it wasnt about taking a break. I let a lot of things get on top of me. As a few will know we have had a newborn. Poor liitle sod is constantly in and out of hospital. The latest being his breathing. We had a midwife weekly when he was first born and now we have regular doctor visits. He is struggling with his breathing. The chances are, asthma is the problem, he chokes a lot and his breathing is too rapid. So the doctors say.

:bowdown

Hope you little one gets better soon - I suffer from Asthma myself and hopefully he has just child asthma and will grow out of it .
Benny The Noon

Postby Dazzer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Grow a pair ? seeing man blow his brain out his ears ???

By the way I witnessed 2 births thanks in my time and I can handle it.I am sorry for problems you are having with your child but don't give you right to talk to people like they are trash.Any ways I leave it due to the stress you going through and I wish your new born every luck in geting over the problems he faces.

God Bless.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:30 am

Benny The Noon wrote:

:bowdown

Hope you little one gets better soon - I suffer from Asthma myself and hopefully he has just child asthma and will grow out of it .

Thanks fella, I also hope that is the case. This morning though the poor little sod had woken up with a cold to add to his worries ! Like Liverpool, he is out of luck at the moment. He is snoring like an old man when he's asleep but smiling when he wakes up. He has more spirit than his old man bless him.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:36 am

Hey Kharhaz, nice to see you back (at least for a little bit anyway :D ). Hope the bairn gets better mate. Hope to see you back more often when things get better for you

Till then, take care of yourself :)

by the way I have no problem with your posts, sometimes the most offensive ones are the funniest :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:48 am

Greavesie wrote:Hey Kharhaz, nice to see you back (at least for a little bit anyway :D ). Hope the bairn gets better mate. Hope to see you back more often when things get better for you

Till then, take care of yourself :)

by the way I have no problem with your posts, sometimes the most offensive ones are the funniest :D

Thanks mate. I have seen my bum a lot just lately, my brother got a right rant of me, not deserved of course but he got it anyway, he wanted me to babysit despite the problems we have. With him working he forgot and so got the brunt of my griefs. Its funny in a way I always thought I could deal with stress, my missus puts me to shame. Cool as a cucumber she is. Its good now though, as ill as he is he is back in his bed, as is the missus and I am on watch throughout the night. Once we are back to normal here I will be back to normal on here !  :D
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum