I've had enough of this! - This forum

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:08 pm

Woollyback wrote:
The Canadian Red Army wrote:i agree that it has gotten worse since ive been here, but their are always bright patches, you just have to pick what you read. Stan i would hate to see you leave over this, i think you should stay.

Definitely, Stan has been a good poster consistently and it would be to the detriment of the forum if he left :(

lets make a petition saying stan should not go
who will put their name on it, cause i will
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:10 pm

turdinator2 wrote:PS See yer cudn't resist the dig in places but I can take that its the abusive comments I'm on about and the hijackign of the threads perpetrated by Woolyback, Leon, Cisse and Taf etc (and stoked by you of course) but at the end of the day they are only a small minority.

P O T  KETTLE
Black
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:58 pm

It's amazing isn't it how the moans about thread hijacking come from none other than Turdy whose single goal in life appears to be to twist every thread into an ill-conceived and paranoid rant at other members and the mods. F*ckin amazing. Pot kettle black indeed
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:07 pm

what does that mean anyways?
pot calling the kettle black?
pots cant talk, and whats wrong with black?
are pots racist?
and where can i buy  a black kettle? itd really go with my george forman grill
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:10 pm

I've not posted on here for the last two days, and after this, I'm logging off and not posting again for another two days.  I might if I feel like it, but I'm not addictively logging on here like I used to.

I've been here long enough to stop giving a sh!t.  This forum is becoming like a fu**ing chore to read.  There are about nine or ten members I really enjoy reading the views of, you all know who you are because I PM you all often enough, but now it's getting ridiculous.  Supersub has already as good as f**ked off.  He was a top poster on here.  Again, couldn't see because the sh!t was piled too high.

I'm sticking my neck out on this.  I don't care if nobody gives a f**k neither.  Because I don't. 

I'm absolutely sick to death of reading about that weirdo who posts with about five identities and we all know who I'm talking about.  He's been around here like a f**cking bad smell all week and he pretty much made a mockery of this thread and the whole board.  It's not just him neither.  I'm convinced that marklfc has got issues.  In fact, I'll stick £100.00 on it, that he is in fact dapioneer.   Tell me I'm wrong. 

He says Support Your Local Team, he's abusive, he looks for trouble and he's a fu**ing wind-up.  BigMick (top poster you will all agree....) has already voiced his suspicions about this lad.  Why, for f**ks sake, are people like this, it's an LFC internet forum, go and play games somewhere else.....

If I'm wrong marklfc, I couldn't give a sh!t.  Your posts are boring.  So were dapioneers.  You're not funny.  Neither was dapioneer.  That's the link I've made with you both.  Tell me I'm wrong lad, you're too obvious.

I'll continue reading, but I'm not going to post for much longer I think.  I hope I get the passion back for this site but at the moment, I can pretty much take it or leave it to be honest.

CGGY, Leon, JBG, BigMick, St Mick, and the rest of you, tell me I'm over reacting, but I can't be ar$ed fighting with my PC anymore over obvious sociopathic weirdos.
jonnymac1979

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:21 pm

u never pm me :(
im upset now

in all seriousness i know what u mean. i chat $hit sometimes but lately ive more or less stuck to pure liverpool chat. there is a lot of whining and moaning and also a clique which im not really part of. im semi involved but sometimes with people like the turd guy it gets too much. there are some i really get on with. i could name names but if i leave someone out they'll shout. i dunno what to suggest but there is unrest at the moment which isnt good but i just hope the people who i like talking to on here dont leave as well
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:09 am

Johnny you're almost certainly right about Marklfc. There are too many similarities for it to be a coincidence
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:12 am

johnny i sent you a pm but i will say something on here, it wouldnt be the same if you guys left. please stay :(   :down:
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1105728556 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:27 am

I've had lots of PMs telling me to stick around and that these issues need sorting out.

I would love to come on here and not have me thread hijacked or take abuse :cool:
116-1105728556

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:29 am

turdinator2 wrote:I've had lots of PMs telling me to stick around and that these issues need sorting out.

I would love to come on here and not have me thread hijacked or take abuse :cool:

PM's from who?  ???
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:32 am

turdinator2 wrote:I've had lots of PMs telling me to stick around and that these issues need sorting out.

t!t
112-1077774096

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:39 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just ****** off you borin pathetic sad lonley b@stard :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:40 am

The Canadian Red Army wrote:

PM's from who?  ???

CRA from himself all his alter egos, hes a very very sad pathetic person :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1105728556 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:27 am

Guys and girls get in the real world for a change :D

Why are you getting so angry all of you its only a forum and a bit of fun isn't it?

Cisse you wrote to me dont you remember?
116-1105728556

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:48 am

turdinator2 wrote:Cisse you wrote to me dont you remember?

??? No I dont why would I write to you ???

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum