Im done. - With this forum.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:00 am

For every one decent person, there are 5 @ssholes to take the place. Im tired of posting. Every footballing post never gets answered but by god post something remotely offensive and they are out in force whinging to the mods.

The mods havent driven me out, nor have the regulars. Im just tired of having to explain myself to each and every member who doesnt agree with me. Its not about the forum anymore, its about making personal battles and dealing with them. Its about making an innocent remark and finding yourself embroiled within a constant explanation.

Heres my final piece, my final remark, my final god given right to say my bit. Get a life you sad pieces of sh!t who take offence by my words, I promise you. I wont burden you again.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 am

Don't let the mardy c*nts drag you down, fella.

They're not worth losing a good member over.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:30 am

I like you Kharhaz, but if you're gonna go, just go.

Bye.
Last edited by babu on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:57 am

Whenever somebody says their leaving because there's too many c...s on the board, we all pipe up and say "don't take any notice of 'em mate", when in actual fact we're probably one of the very c...s they're on about :laugh:

In all seriousness Kharaz, just take a break mate to refresh the old batteries a bit. When the mood takes you again, come back and give em what for.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:00 am

Kharhaz wrote:For every one decent person, there are 5 @ssholes to take the place. Im tired of posting. Every footballing post never gets answered but by god post something remotely offensive and they are out in force whinging to the mods.

The mods havent driven me out, nor have the regulars. Im just tired of having to explain myself to each and every member who doesnt agree with me. Its not about the forum anymore, its about making personal battles and dealing with them. Its about making an innocent remark and finding yourself embroiled within a constant explanation.

Heres my final piece, my final remark, my final god given right to say my bit. Get a life you sad pieces of sh!t who take offence by my words, I promise you. I wont burden you again.

I know 100% how you feel man I can't post any thing with out having either reg benny noon or some other people attacking every word I say its getting stupid now.Don't leave tho because I think you are good poster and you will be missed fella.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Dazzer » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:06 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:Don't let the mardy c*nts drag you down, fella.

I dunno why you showing your face you are one of biggest abusive bullys in here as soon as you enter a thread everyone has to get thier riot shields out.I know you don't always agree with things on here but if you just post with out adding c*nt F*cker or any nastyness at end people might take on board what you say from time to time.No one is expert on here so we can all learn things from each other if we listen a bit more and stop the d*ck swinging contest.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:38 am

Dazzer wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Don't let the mardy c*nts drag you down, fella.

I dunno why you showing your face you are one of biggest abusive bullys in here as soon as you enter a thread everyone has to get thier riot shields out.I know you don't always agree with things on here but if you just post with out adding c*nt F*cker or any nastyness at end people might take on board what you say from time to time.No one is expert on here so we can all learn things from each other if we listen a bit more and stop the d*ck swinging contest.

the insults and abuse doesn't worry me and shouldn't worry you either.

Its the constant moaning I cannot stand. Such as your post.

Take a lead from Kharhaz, if you don't like the forum, leave.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:41 am

Was there a particular rumpus that prompted this thread?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:47 am

you should of said nothing, now you have missed out your own where`s Kharhaz thread. :D

take a break, read a paper, watch the news and i think you`ll find that what goes on in here isnt that important really, is it
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:30 am

What's happened with Karhaz ?

Your a good poster Karhaz, just take a break mate. I am not sure what has gone on, but whether it be the Mods, an argument with someone or you are just p!ssed off with things in general, a short break works wonders.
account deleted by request

Postby laza » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:40 am

babu wrote:the insults and abuse doesn't worry me and shouldn't worry you either.

Its the constant moaning I cannot stand. Such as your post.

Take a lead from Kharhaz, if you don't like the forum, leave.

More words of wisdom from Babu

I say goodbye K but normally the ones who leave just leave
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:52 am

babu wrote:the insults and abuse doesn't worry me and shouldn't worry you either.

Thats just because you are more used to being abused and insulted than most of us.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 am

I don't take this forum seriously enough to be bothered about insults. I often don't even bother following up the posts I make.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 am

A quick break and you will be fine Kharhaz

I wouldnt take on board what have the clowns on here say
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:05 am

karhaz mate, the least you could have done is gone off on a proper rant before leaving. the real world is dead and we need a good way to start its worthy successor.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum