Baby p, - Who is to blame?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby destro » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:05 am

The more it is highlighted hopefully the less chance of the same thing happening again. There was a bloke in the paper today who was seen smacking his son, somebody took his car reg and told the police and four of them went to his house along with a social worker and they spoke to the boy and examined him. Now for me this is where the problem lies, hes in the paper giving it the old " it was a joke, what a waste of police time etc,etc " and part of me agreed, but the more I thought about it I would actually applaud both the member of the public and the police for getting involved, if you have nothing to hide and in light of that poor little Baby P surely you cant go running to the papers for them acting on what they were told, on this occasion the bloke had actually smacked his son for wandering off and was in no way abusing the boy and the police found no signs of abuse after inspecting him and talking to him but I would rather they follow these sort of reports through.

Maybe it was a one off, because of the Baby P story they wanted to be seen to be taking reports like that seriously but I would like to think that things like that are going to be looked in to more thoroughly from now on, or at least I hope so.

Those tw@ts that abused that poor little boy WILL get whats coming to them once they are sentenced, it might take a while but it will definitely happen, Sutcliffe got his as did the murderer of Holly and Jessica, they might be in a "protected" part of a prison but one day some one will get to them and I for one hope they suffer as much as that little baby did
destro

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:38 am

i did read about that bloke and i can see where you are coming from when you say it is a good thing that they acted on the report, but due to the baby p thing i think they went at it a bit gun ho

the reporter said the bloke kicked the young lad which was not true!

i think yes they should have investigated the report but for 4 coppers and a social worker running round there and making the poor lad drop him trousers so the copper could take a look is a bit much

but then if they had found that he was being abused i would be saying "good job" so it is hard
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:49 am

Just read today about a 3 month old girl from NZ that was killed by her 2 brothers. They put her in a tumble dryer. Sickening! :angry:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri May 22, 2009 11:39 am

The sentencing today is nothing short of an absolute disgrace.

God I hate this country.

:angry:  :veryangry  :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri May 22, 2009 12:12 pm

jailed indefinatly? surely thats a good thing?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri May 22, 2009 12:17 pm

oh i've read it  bit more now..

3 years for the lodger, 10 years for the pr1ck boyfriend and 5 years for the mother.??  wtf
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri May 22, 2009 1:56 pm

The term indefinite sentence mean they can stay in jail for an unlimited term, I.e. when the parole board deem her ok to release.

The actual sentences handed down are minimum periods they have to serve.

The Times has an interesting comment that some of you are failing to realise -

"The maximum sentence she could have received on the charge of causing or allowing her son’s death was 14 years. But if the judge had given her a conventional sentence of this nature she would have been automatically released after seven years and kept under probation service supervision for the remaining seven years.

By giving her an indefinite sentence, the judge appears to have decided that, rather than risk the option of Baby Ps mother being automatically released after seven years, the better option is to hand down a sentence that could mean her serving much longer in prison plus, on her release, a long period under supervision.

It also means that rather than automatic release, she will only ever be freed if the Parole Board consider she is no longer a risk. "
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Fri May 22, 2009 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri May 22, 2009 6:36 pm

She(it) has to serve a minimum of 5 years and her partner got life(but that means a minimum of 10 years)..so he may be out in 2019 or before if you take off his time on remand!!

WHAT THE :censored: IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY?? :angry: :angry:

Is there any worse crime than torturing a baby to death?

I just heard that on the news,absolutely disgusted to the core!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri May 22, 2009 9:14 pm

That fat ugly tramp thinks she can pick her life back up from where she left off when she gets out, she still loves the b@stard that torchered her baby to death and anally raped her 2 year old daughter. After being in a relationship with him for just 12 months.

This was on the ITN website

"She showed no emotion until her boyfriend was sentenced to life, when her mouth fell open and she appeared to mouth "No".

I am convinced she doesnt realise the severity of it all she has no conscience what so ever putting that evil monster before her kids.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Transcipts from the court. I feckin hate these kunts so much.

Rot in hell!!!!!!!!!

Warning contains horrific information:

http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/docs....509.pdf
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri May 22, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat May 23, 2009 12:10 am

This doesnt really come as a surpise. So many people these days get measly sentences for heinous crimes. The truth is there is not enough room for all these folk in prisons so they have to lighten the sentances in the hope they can be rehabilitated. There are probably dozens if not hundreds of baby p cases, not all get mainstream media attention so like I said this sentence is not surprising.
Last edited by tubby on Sat May 23, 2009 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat May 23, 2009 12:37 am

Ciggy wrote:"She showed no emotion until her boyfriend was sentenced to life, when her mouth fell open and she appeared to mouth "No".

Similar to the reaction of the dumb girl of the boy in the Rhys Jones murder isnt it? unfortunately, this attitude is carried all over the country. But also reading through this thread again, the attitudes with regards to the attitude of authorities hasnt changed one bit.

i have a 3 year old girl living with me at the moment when we got her she had 11 un-answered fractures on her body including a spiral fracture on her right thigh she had been beaten with a hammer and had her finger,wrist, hand, elbow x2, ribs, spine, thigh,shoulder,both legs! these were all done in 2 months without seeking medical help she was left suffering until she came into are care.
we have fostered quite alot of kids and the situations some of these kids have been in is sickening and believe it or not she is not the worse case we have had just one of are current ones!
we love her to bits and she loves us to!
the parents get away with murder her mother received 12 months probation and a nice new relocated flat
the step father received 2 years in walton!!!!! i would kill the kunt!

my mate just received 12 years for armed robbery!!!! wtf there is no justice!

By Daxy.

At least nowadays we can see why armed robbery is considered more serious. Little Peter causes trouble for the people who should be doing there jobs, and make the people in government look foolish, armed robbery is hurting there moats and the like.

By christ, this whole system, indeed everything in this country needs changing. Murderers of a baby get next to nothing in punishment, people running this country dont get charged for fraud, and in general doing what you like gets you more privelages than abiding by the law, hell, why dont we all just do what we like. Why not? know someone you dont like? kill em, you see something you like in a shop? take it, go on its yours. If they confront you, ask them what they intend to do about it, hope they raise a fist and enjoy reaping the rewards.

The law should be changed,plain and simple!
No loopholes,no chance of anyone misunderstanding the consequences.
Keep it simple.If anyone is proven guilty of serious damaging abuse to innocent children,whether it be sexual,physical or mental(in a lot of cases its a combination of all 3) they spend the rest of their days in jail.Personally I would prefer the death penalty for them but in this country that is never gonna happen!
A special jail should be set up for child abusers,they are not "common criminals" and should not be treated the same as someone who say steals a car or robs a house(im not saying either of these crimes are ok but they are a million miles away in contrast to child abuse)
They should be put in a facility where living is hell on earth,no TVs,no playstations,DVDs...no luxuries whatsoever!
Who the feck would be worried about going to jail these days?FFS some of the scum that are in there have a better standard of life than single mums or unemployed on the outside,its a disgrace!

By Barry.

As each and every day passes, it all slots into place as to why these things are allowed to happen. Corrupt government as well as corrupt laws all leading to what truly matters most, and where spending of the tax payers money (honest, hard working tax payers money mind) is being forwarded. Criminals who deserve 4 star hotel service in prison, politicians who need that moat cleaned, their 3 houses serviced, the £10,000 odd amounts spent on scatter cushions.

All this little boy did was cause a ripple. To people like us our rage is at boiling point, to the people who could have done something to prevent what happened to him, cash figures are involved.

Its sickening, really sickening. And it will continue unless there is a total overhaul of the entire system. I personally dont want rich kids from Eton in there milking the system, I want people who are from the real world. I want people in this government who will scrap the pc laws, who will scrap the we will tell you what to do law. I want people there who will say, I have been there, and so the laws are as follows 1. Common Sense. The rest can follow. Until then, as St.Michael says, I HATE THIS COUNTRY.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum