Baby p, - Who is to blame?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Judge wrote:i think any doctor with an ounce of proper training would be able to discover a broken spine!!

any excuse in the world should not cover a blatent injury such as that

It's not like the baby was old enough to walk or anything, though. With limited mobility to begin with, I would imagine it's very hard to diagnose.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:57 pm

This really upset me when i read about it. The injuries he suffered are horrific even for a grown man to think about. That poor little lad only wanted some love and affection like any baby. All he got from them was pain. I hope the other inmates find out what they have done and make them suffer. But i believe their real punishment will come when they are dead.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby GRAHAM01 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:i think any doctor with an ounce of proper training would be able to discover a broken spine!!

It's not like the baby was old enough to walk or anything, though. With limited mobility to begin with, I would imagine it's very hard to diagnose.

i disagree totally my 17 month old runs round like a headless chicken as do all 17 month old kids i know of.

if a doc can not see that this poor little one has a broken back then she should NEVER practice again

this story is just so sad and hits me due to me having a little one of the same age

there SHOULD  be people held to account for this they have done a :censored: poor job from start to finish the :censored:
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:

pictures in the news show the kid could stand unaided
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Im in bits here ive just watch Panorama about the poor little angel its heartbreaking . When you think this happend last year why hasnt someone got to the fat  bitch inside.id love to know where she is
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:53 am

NANNY RED wrote:Im in bits here ive just watch Panorama about the poor little angel its heartbreaking . When you think this happend last year why hasnt someone got to the fat  bitch inside.id love to know where she is

Just watched it on I-player. Good in one way to see that people could see what was happening. Bad in the other that no one did do something. For gods sake,  humanity has to kick in somewhere, who else on here would sit back and watch this little kid suffer, I wouldnt, and neither would you. Very painful to watch that poor kid in photos and to imagine what he went through.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:38 am

daxy1 wrote:i have a 3 year old girl living with me at the moment when we got her she had 11 un-answered fractures on her body including a spiral fracture on her right thigh she had been beaten with a hammer and had her finger,wrist, hand, elbow x2, ribs, spine, thigh,shoulder,both legs! these were all done in 2 months without seeking medical help she was left suffering until she came into are care.
we have fostered quite alot of kids and the situations some of these kids have been in is sickening and believe it or not she is not the worse case we have had just one of are current ones!
we love her to bits and she loves us to!
the parents get away with murder her mother received 12 months probation and a nice new relocated flat
the step father received 2 years in walton!!!!! i would kill the kunt!

my mate just received 12 years for armed robbery!!!! wtf there is no justice!

Yeah its not right. Abuse should be life imprisonment, end of.

Although I would say 12 years sounds about right for armed robbery.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:54 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
daxy1 wrote:i have a 3 year old girl living with me at the moment when we got her she had 11 un-answered fractures on her body including a spiral fracture on her right thigh she had been beaten with a hammer and had her finger,wrist, hand, elbow x2, ribs, spine, thigh,shoulder,both legs! these were all done in 2 months without seeking medical help she was left suffering until she came into are care.
we have fostered quite alot of kids and the situations some of these kids have been in is sickening and believe it or not she is not the worse case we have had just one of are current ones!
the parents get away with murder her mother received 12 months probation and a nice new relocated flat

i don't think he was making the point that 12 years for armed robbery was wrong, just that 2 years for abusing a child is VERY wrong

the 2 should be just as bad as each other, or in most cases the child abuse should be a higher sentence

to many bloody goodie goodies in the world
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:55 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Im in bits here ive just watch Panorama about the poor little angel its heartbreaking . When you think this happend last year why hasnt someone got to the fat  bitch inside.id love to know where she is

The fat ugly scruffy mess is in Holloway Nan.

What was so upsetting on panorama was the fact his ashes had just been lashed in some cemetary, no funeral, no one cared when he lived, no one cared when he died.

The natural father or grand parents could atleast have buried him and gave him a headstone, no one gave a fuck about that poor little angel.

They all knock me sick.
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:57 pm

I didn't watch the programme - with little Maha now 5 mths it's hard for me to hear of the awful suffering of this little babe - breaks my heart that he suffered so much, when you know how much the little angels rely on us for everything it is truly baffling thst such cold evilness exists.

At peace now flying free from pain little angel in the care of your creator - eternal life little baby in heavens arms !

We know who caused these horrors - but society too has a responsibility to 'safeguard' - with each borough required by law to have a 'Safeguarding Board' the idea is that all agencies; police, schools, health centre services, social care services, paediatrican services etc work together sharing info to protect vulnerable babies and children. How over 60 visits later none of these agencies did anything is beyond me.

I'm also sickened by Haringey's apology two days after the trial - upon realising the storm that was brewing. afegurading Boards are set-up under the aegis of the local authority and this board must face full investigation as well as rhe case workers who failed again.

The punishment for child abusers and murderers should also  be - for women and men the removal of their reproductive organs
Last edited by zarababe on Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:40 pm

zarababe wrote:The punishment for child abusers and murderers should also  be - for women and men the removal of their reproductive organs

even that is far to little to people like this,

if it were me i would like to be allowed in the same room as them and be allowed to take what ever i wanted in with me ( add your own item to your hand ) and again be allowed to do what ever i wished to them

but as i have already said there are to many goodie goodies in this world who think that things like that should not happen!! well imo if they didn't do the crime there would be no need for the time or in this case a :censored: good kicking for a very long time

going to stop now i'm finding it hard not to say what I WOULD DO!!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:01 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:

i don't think he was making the point that 12 years for armed robbery was wrong, just that 2 years for abusing a child is VERY wrong

the 2 should be just as bad as each other, or in most cases the child abuse should be a higher sentence

to many bloody goodie goodies in the world

cheers Graham it is a sham that a peado gets 2 years for destroying a childs life
and a armed robber gets 12 years were is the justice in that me mate deserved prison no doubt but 10 years more than a peado is wrong

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:36 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:going to stop now i'm finding it hard not to say what I WOULD DO!!

too true  :down:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:42 pm

Ciggy wrote:

The fat ugly scruffy mess is in Holloway Nan.

What was so upsetting on panorama was the fact his ashes had just been lashed in some cemetary, no funeral, no one cared when he lived, no one cared when he died.

The natural father or grand parents could atleast have buried him and gave him a headstone, no one gave a fuck about that poor little angel.

They all knock me sick.

She will be wrapped up in cotton wool until after shes been in court shell be stuck on the numbers wing with the nonces. Just wait until shes been sentenced the bi tch will get what is due every day deffo
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:21 pm

Wow this story seems to be everywhere you go. The thing is this is happening all the time in different corners of different cities all over. The fact is that there are more children in need with parents/guardians who are not fit for the job than are care workers who can deal with them all. This case isnt the first and I can assure you all it wont be the last. Poor kid though. Makes you wonder what is going through the head of a person able to inflict harm to a baby.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum