Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GYBS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Are you really going to name him Xabi mate ?! :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:15 pm

Dazzer wrote:
Judge wrote:are you a women ?

No just found out the other half is peggers I am shocked but its all good !  :buttrock

congrats mate  :buttrock
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:18 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Congrats fella!  So, will you be naming the child the conventional 'Ryan' or the more exotic 'Babel'? :D

me and the other half have been talking about Xabi as a name for ages we like it and not just because of Alonso.  :D

Well in Dazzer lad

he must have been nan  :;):
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am

Congratulations dude. :)

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:17 am

GYBS wrote:Are you really going to name him Xabi mate ?! :D

Think so if it a boy any ways me and the other half been talking about names for a few years and its one we both like.I also like Alexander as well but I dunno sounds a bit greek to me. :D

Maybe I name him Xabi Babel Fernando North.

errr or maybe not. :down:  :grinning:
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Dazzer » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:20 am

GYBS wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Congrats fella!  So, will you be naming the child the conventional 'Ryan' or the more exotic 'Babel'? :D

me and the other half have been talking about Xabi as a name for ages we like it and not just because of Alonso.  :D

Congrats - Are you spanish Dazzer ?

Nope I am english.  :grinning:

But I don't see why I can't use spanish name.

Any ways me and other half don't wanna live in uk forever we plan to live abroad at some point.Its our dream any ways.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Dazzer » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:25 am

Judge wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Dazzer wrote:

Well in Dazzer lad

Yeah its kinda wierd really my partner has been told she only had small chance to get pregnant due to polycystic ovaries.So we was planing to start the trying like in few years but she just come of pill like 7 weeks ago.We didn't think it be any harm to you know what so soon and boom must have been first time cos the Doc said today she is 7 weeks gone.So either we damn lucky or my sperm is pretty damn super. :cool:
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:50 am

Picking a name is the one of the biggest problems. We decided on Christian for ours, and my missus decided on using my name as his middle name. The last name being Clark. Unfortunately this hasnt worked out as well as we hoped. Anyone who watches Eastenders will note the name of the gay bloke on their is named Christian Clark, dear god, what have we done !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:03 am

Heres my boy:

At that time he was sat in a baby bouncer type thingy and was tiny. Hes gotten a bit bigger since then and sleeps better. It starts off tricky buts gets easier with each week. Well worth the time and effort.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:09 am

Dazzer wrote:So either we damn lucky or my sperm is pretty damn super. :cool:

oh so it's yours then?

only joking mate - congrats!!  :buttrock
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:34 am

Kharhaz wrote:Heres my boy:

At that time he was sat in a baby bouncer type thingy and was tiny. Hes gotten a bit bigger since then and sleeps better. It starts off tricky buts gets easier with each week. Well worth the time and effort.

He looks sweet I wouldn't worry no one will remember that gay fella in eastenders in 10 years time when he is at school.  :D

Yeah not looking forward to the hard graft but I am sure its well worth it just so much to plan.  :sniffle
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Dazzer wrote:
Judge wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Dazzer wrote:

Well in Dazzer lad

Yeah its kinda wierd really my partner has been told she only had small chance to get pregnant due to polycystic ovaries.So we was planing to start the trying like in few years but she just come of pill like 7 weeks ago.We didn't think it be any harm to you know what so soon and boom must have been first time cos the Doc said today she is 7 weeks gone.So either we damn lucky or my sperm is pretty damn super. :cool:

dont get too excited dazzer, its probably that she doesnt have polycystic ovaries anymore  :p

and when the doc referred to her having a small chance, he probably meant you  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Well UPDATE !

Off in 20 mins for the first scan keeping fingers crossed every thing will be ok.If I can get it uploaded I will if you all wanna see it ?

Well peace and wish me luck.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Dazzer wrote:Well UPDATE !

Off in 20 mins for the first scan keeping fingers crossed every thing will be ok.If I can get it uploaded I will if you all wanna see it ?

Well peace and wish me luck.

Went with the missus for our firsts ,first scan . He looked like a hamburger . True story! Good luck .

If it's a boy ,do not call him Brandon or Bradley please . Aploogies to anyone who has a sprog called Brandon or Bradley.
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:52 pm

My boys are now nearly 8....  when Luca was born he weighed in at 980grs - 2 pounds!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum