Rafa - Cards on the table

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 pm

No its not been quite enough to change my mind either Mick. What it has done is confirm to me that the team was good enough (as you always said).
account deleted by request

Postby Dundalk » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:36 pm

We are getting there with the 2 of yous :D

You will soon see the light
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Mr Benitez thank you. I know your crackin up like but id say crack a bit more if we put on displays like we have,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm still undecided for now
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bermenstein » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Ok, I've come down off the fence and its a must that rafa must get and extended chance and sign that new contract as It has been quite a week in LFC History. His team has taken its time to gel as a unit, but now maybe we are seeing the fruition of Rafa's ideas and plans for the future.

HE MUST STAY!!!!!

Change me to the "STAY" camp from the "undecided" camp please.....
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Dundalk wrote:We are getting there with the 2 of yous :D

You will soon see the light

No mate, no matter how nicely I tried to put it after our good week, I am still very very angry and disappointed in the catalogue of mistakes made that imo have cost us the league.
account deleted by request

Postby Espionage » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:27 am

Stay
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:15 pm

MY FAITH IN RAFA - UNFLOUNDERING - THIS PROVES THAT WITH GERRARD AND TORRES FIT WE ARE A FORCE.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THIS LEAGUE CAMPAIGN AIN'T OVER - AND RAFA'S RANT .. AND NOW HE'S CONTINUOUS CALL OF NOTHING TO FEAR RE:THE MANCS IS ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON.. http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N163625090316-1059.htm
FERGIE MUST BE SPITTING TEETH.

NOTHING IS LOST YET AND A BIT OF BELIEF FROM SOME OF YOU WON'T GO ASTRATY NEITHER ..  http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... -liverpool

BEST WINNING MARGIN AGAINST THE MANCS SINCE 1936,
WORST LOSS FOR REAL MADRID
TOP OF THE EUROPEAN POINTS LEAGUE
IN THE QUARTERS FOR THE CL
AND IN THE TITLE RACE !

UP RAFA'S REDS AND GET SOME BELIEF IN HERE TOO !
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:42 am

zarababe wrote:MY FAITH IN RAFA - UNFLOUNDERING - THIS PROVES THAT WITH GERRARD AND TORRES FIT WE ARE A FORCE.

This proves one thing, and one thing only. The big matches matter, the other matches dont.

Gerrard and Torres have been fully fit for other games, the home game against stoke. Theres no case there im afraid. Like the end of most seasons, we get good results, but these in themself hide the dissapointment of the season itself. I would rather we win against the lesser teams and celebrate a draw at old trafford, but alas, as things are now, lets held our head high with pride. We thrashed the mancs in there own back yard.

End of the season, the mancs have equalled our record. Fergie has almost achieved "Knocking us off our perch", but hell, we did beat man utd on there own turf.

Dont kid yourself, dont let these results kid you either, this could have been a brilliant almost perfect season, as it is, we have to feed of the scraps, the "what could have been".

I want a consistency throughout the team, and we are not going to get it with rafa. We are just going to get the "look what I can do" bits as opposed to the "Look what I will do".
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:27 am

Kharhaz wrote:
zarababe wrote:MY FAITH IN RAFA - UNFLOUNDERING - THIS PROVES THAT WITH GERRARD AND TORRES FIT WE ARE A FORCE.

This proves one thing, and one thing only. The big matches matter, the other matches dont.

Gerrard and Torres have been fully fit for other games, the home game against stoke. Theres no case there im afraid. Like the end of most seasons, we get good results, but these in themself hide the dissapointment of the season itself. I would rather we win against the lesser teams and celebrate a draw at old trafford, but alas, as things are now, lets held our head high with pride. We thrashed the mancs in there own back yard.

End of the season, the mancs have equalled our record. Fergie has almost achieved "Knocking us off our perch", but hell, we did beat man utd on there own turf.

Dont kid yourself, dont let these results kid you either, this could have been a brilliant almost perfect season, as it is, we have to feed of the scraps, the "what could have been".

I want a consistency throughout the team, and we are not going to get it with rafa. We are just going to get the "look what I can do" bits as opposed to the "Look what I will do".

couldnt have said it better myself  :nod
maypaxvobiscum

Postby GYBS » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Kharhaz wrote:

Lets not forget in the home game against stoke we had a perfectly good goal ruled out . 9 times is the amount of games both torres and gerrard have played together in the league and how many of those games where the ones when torres was getting himself back to fitness - i think its fair to say that if they both were fit then we may well have more points . yes we still need a bit more creativity and hopefully we can find it during the summer
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Kharhaz wrote:

This proves one thing, and one thing only. The big matches matter, the other matches dont

Are you kidding  ???

Do you really believe that ?  Well you might as well give-up now !

you mention stoke - Gerrard's 100th league goal was cancelled out by stupid ref decisions.. and for so many of our league games these 2 have not been fit, class counts when ppl park the bus in front of the goal, therin has been our prioblem..in the current squad.. if Rafa gets more class in the squad we'll win this ..

This race ain't over yet - lets see what happens  :eyebrow
Last edited by zarababe on Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:07 am

:D  Rafa signs a new contract  :bowdown  :buttrock
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls