Liverpool v crewe - A chance to fine tune the strikers!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SupitsJonF » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:54 pm

JoeTerp wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Number 9 wrote:Was drinking from 12 pm today,yes made a fool of myself online!
I can live with that,I never seen the team,or the line up and because of an alcohol induced state forgot a few things which seemed to give a few others pleasure! :D

I was drunk,I still am and will be until about 9 tomorrow night...But thats OK
SupitsJonF...you are American from NJ?
Is'nt that where Bon Jovi are from?
Maybe im wrong,correct me if i am..I know that they are from all over but NJ has a collective draw to Bon Jovi?Whys that?

yes they're from New Jersey just as the Beatles were from Liverpool...

Jon Bon Jovi, who hails from Sayreville, reached fame in the 1980s with hard rock outfit Bon Jovi. The band has also written many songs about life in New Jersey including "Livin' On A Prayer" and even named one of his albums after the state (see New Jersey).

Sorry Number 9, completely missed your post, wasn't ignoring you.

Yeah, he went to highschool with my friends mom.  He used to deal a little pot too  :D.

I don't know many people who dislike him in NJ.  I don't like all his songs, but he's sure as hell got some good ones.
SupitsJonF

Postby maguskwt » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:14 am

JoeTerp wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
Number 9 wrote:Was drinking from 12 pm today,yes made a fool of myself online!
I can live with that,I never seen the team,or the line up and because of an alcohol induced state forgot a few things which seemed to give a few others pleasure! :D

I was drunk,I still am and will be until about 9 tomorrow night...But thats OK
SupitsJonF...you are American from NJ?
Is'nt that where Bon Jovi are from?
Maybe im wrong,correct me if i am..I know that they are from all over but NJ has a collective draw to Bon Jovi?Whys that?

yes they're from New Jersey just as the Beatles were from Liverpool...

Jon Bon Jovi, who hails from Sayreville, reached fame in the 1980s with hard rock outfit Bon Jovi. The band has also written many songs about life in New Jersey including "Livin' On A Prayer" and even named one of his albums after the state (see New Jersey).

ohhhhhhhhhhh we're half way there... WOAH OH! LIVIN ON THE PRAY-ER!....  :D ... that song was so cool back then...

i'm not really from the states but I like bon jovi...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:37 am

just caught the last 30 mins or so of the crewe game on LFC TV...
Have to say from the little iv seen ..

Insua was awful...

Lucas (im not sure if he scored the goal it was an own goal for me) .. anyways didnt do much late on but alot better than his last showing

Torres looked good alot better than hes been so far.. missed a couple chances he should have put away..

Agger.. looked solid.. have to say we need to try him out as a left back.. many great centerbacks turned out to be great leftbacks down the years.. maldini, heinze, chivu in recent years spring to mind.. has a brilliant touch on him agger and isnt the best of centerbacks around, not commanding enough but would certainly be intereseting to see him down the left side...

ElZhar was played in the middle and was alright .. promising prospect if we can play him more often

Babel... again hes direct and to can dribble sometimes.. and thats all i can say.. lost the ball a few times but overall he can do a job for us and i think he can make a difference if he can improve on his decision making..

Pennant.. man of the match... everything good in the game went through him.. assist for the second goal.. slipped torres in a few times... great crossing, simply brilliant on the day... worked hard late on and was by far our most dangerous player on the pitch..

RAFA.. PLAY PENNANT MORE OFTEN !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:59 am

One half decent game against Crewe doesnt mean much at the moment - or maybe that is the level of op he should be playing against ? seen pennant do very well and seen him do :censored: - he was looking good at one stage then got injured then just couldnt get back into team . He has been at the club for 3 odd years now and has never consistently performed .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:04 pm

puroresu wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:
Ciggy wrote:19 pages of a game no one watched k'ínell  :D

:D

And only 28,000 at Anfield whilst Arsenal with a well publicised intention to field their "youth team" pull in 56,000.

Worrying times.  :(

£5 for kids and £10 for adults.  Pricing totally right for a Carling cup  game like that.

should be £2.10 to get in, the pricing should be the same for the game as a pint is
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion