Liverpool v crewe - A chance to fine tune the strikers!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:56 am

Number 9 wrote:
s@int wrote:
Number 9 wrote:Two broken ribs is'nt a re-occuring injury or a player that is injury prone...just tough luck thats all!
Looks like Dossena is our left back for a while!
I hope he either stays back or if he does go forward actually gets a ball in from somewhere closer to the by line than the 18 yard box..if he gets to the line and cuts it back in hard and low i will be delighted,please no more high looping balls!

Think you mean Arbeloa Barry , Aurelio and Dossena ar our left backs.

Rib injuries ..... just hard luck as far as I am concerned. Aurelio's frequent injuries might be more significant though.

Im aware of who our left backs are Saint!
I'm talking about Dossena not Arbeloa...believe it or not mate in 32 years of life I know right from left!!

What i meant to say was that now Aurelio is injured we are stuck with Dossena.He seems decent enough but I would rather see him venture forward a little more rather than look like hes seen a medussa once he sees the 18 yard box after making all that ground!
He seems to turn to stone and realise that with his lack of pace he will be caught out..that is not always the case because usually playing at LFC someone will have covered his back!
Anyway his crosses are hopeful at most but i feel with a little more confidence and less fear of the medussa he may be OK!

Where does Arbeloa come into it?? :D

he was damn confident as well  :D
maypaxvobiscum

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:06 am

''32 years of my life i know right from left!!!''

:laugh:  Baz....YOU S U C K !!! :D

and i hope u read this when ur online again. maybe i should post it on ur facebook :laugh:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby skatesy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:41 am

Pennant had a good match. I have always liked the man and I think that he should be reconsidered in the first team. I would rather see him on the right than Kuyt.
skatesy

Postby Number 9 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 am

Was drinking from 12 pm today,yes made a fool of myself online!
I can live with that,I never seen the team,or the line up and because of an alcohol induced state forgot a few things which seemed to give a few others pleasure! :D

I was drunk,I still am and will be until about 9 tomorrow night...But thats OK
SupitsJonF...you are American from NJ?
Is'nt that where Bon Jovi are from?
Maybe im wrong,correct me if i am..I know that they are from all over but NJ has a collective draw to Bon Jovi?Whys that?
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:47 am

19 pages of a game no one watched k'ínell  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:50 am

Arbeloa and Aurelio played shi,t!! :(
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:58 am

Im not having any yank shoot me!
I guess hes wrong he can climb my tree
If ya gonna shoot make it fine
Cause baby if its wrong walk the line!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:18 am

aCe' wrote:FROM THE BBC:

" Pennant had been constant menace for the Reds down the right flank and he crossed for Torres, whose header was tipped past the post by Steve Collis."

he should be given a chance in the league and CL imo... fcking joke that he cant even get a game !

I wouldn't go picking Pennant on the basis of one good performance against league one opposition, 21st at that! I certainly wouldn't risk him for a trip to bittertown

Not our best team, performance or an exercise you can conclude much from. Our easiest game of the season and we've matched our best scoreline so far - pitifully that is only 2-1 after nine games. The only person who made a strong case for inclusion was Pennant, but as I said only against the team 65th in the football league structure. I bet Keane's mighty p1ssed off only getting a few minutes.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:30 am

Number 9 wrote:Arbeloa and Aurelio played shi,t!! :(

because they are average and not good enough
puroresu

Postby Number 9 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:51 am

puroresu wrote:
Number 9 wrote:Arbeloa and Aurelio played shi,t!! :(

:laugh:
True me and you agree on something!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:00 am

Number 9 Posted on Sep. 24 2008,07:51
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (puroresu @ Sep. 24 2008,07:30)
Quote (Number 9 @ Sep. 24 2008,06:50)
Arbeloa and Aurelio played shi,t!!

True me and you agree on something!

Aurellio was starting to look a player before he tore his achilles back in '07. Hes never been able to put a run of matches together since then with constant niggling injuries keeping him out for a game or 2 then another one a few games after that. It annoys the cr@p out of me so god knows how he must be feeling
burjennio

Postby skatesy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:25 am

Owzat wrote:
aCe' wrote:FROM THE BBC:

" Pennant had been constant menace for the Reds down the right flank and he crossed for Torres, whose header was tipped past the post by Steve Collis."

he should be given a chance in the league and CL imo... fcking joke that he cant even get a game !

I wouldn't go picking Pennant on the basis of one good performance against league one opposition, 21st at that! I certainly wouldn't risk him for a trip to bittertown

Not our best team, performance or an exercise you can conclude much from. Our easiest game of the season and we've matched our best scoreline so far - pitifully that is only 2-1 after nine games. The only person who made a strong case for inclusion was Pennant, but as I said only against the team 65th in the football league structure. I bet Keane's mighty p1ssed off only getting a few minutes.

I am not going to pick Pennant on the basis of one game, however I feel that he is a far better option than Kuyt is.
skatesy

Postby crazyhorse » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:34 am

Canr blame the lad, he got picked and he took his chance and played well. He has staked a claim for chance in the first team proper, and i would like to see him given a go.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:24 am

Ciggy wrote:19 pages of a game no one watched k'ínell  :D

:D

And only 28,000 at Anfield whilst Arsenal with a well publicised intention to field their "youth team" pull in 56,000.

Worrying times.  :(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:37 am

woof woof ! wrote:
Ciggy wrote:19 pages of a game no one watched k'ínell  :D

:D

And only 28,000 at Anfield whilst Arsenal with a well publicised intention to field their "youth team" pull in 56,000.

Worrying times.  :(

TBH I think s.o.s. missed a great chance to send a statement to Hicks and Gillett with this game. A boycott on this match would have knocked the attendance down into the high teens maybe, which would have looked much more significant than it actually was. It would certainly have made big headlines if say only 18 or 19 thousand had turned up.
account deleted by request

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion