Us fans hurting our chances - Its gotta stop

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LegBarnes » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:42 pm

faldo wrote:its not even the fact that none are being used in the 1st team that bothers me the most.its the fact that after leaving and going to a lower level they don't even stand out there.:(

yeah but think of it you get brought to liverpool spend 3 years in youth team then get shiped out on loan for few seasons then sold cant breed much confidents into the other young players.

This is how our youth team  has worked since i can remeber only a few players come through if you look at arsenal nearly allt here youth players will play in first team and play well.

we are doing some thing wrong in that area for sure.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:55 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
faldo wrote:its not even the fact that none are being used in the 1st team that bothers me the most.its the fact that after leaving and going to a lower level they don't even stand out there.:(

yeah but think of it you get brought to liverpool spend 3 years in youth team then get shiped out on loan for few seasons then sold cant breed much confidents into the other young players.

This is how our youth team  has worked since i can remeber only a few players come through if you look at arsenal nearly allt here youth players will play in first team and play well.

we are doing some thing wrong in that area for sure.

eh arsenal youth team? its not there youth team tht shines out its the young players tht they have in the first team tht wenger and made into great players..these playersd are mostly foreigners and spent sweet :censored: all in the youth team if any time.I hate when people go on about arsenal youth set up when its arsene wenger who should be gettin the credit
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion