Is this what players think - Disgrace!

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby KennyisGod....still » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:36 am

No class yes, but a refreshin honesty in the days of pure bull! Does anyone believe the kinda stories Savage came out with when leavin Birmingham? And who was the 'keeper that left to play more first team football as Schmeichel's undertsudy at the scum?

Believe me, if any competitor within my field of work offerred me a huge pay rise for the same job i'd rip their hands off after makin sure the cheque was signed!! I can't believe any foreigner supported any team outside of us, the scum or arsenal before comin here. Do u really imagine Drogba sat at home waitin for the EPL results to see how his beloved cheatski had got on? Money, pure and simple, and at least Chimbonda's got the nerve to admit it.

Still a knob jockey tho!! :p
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Koppite_Tom » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:44 pm

Dundalk wrote:Pascal Chimbonda.

“Kevin Keegan has approached me and they’ve offered me more money. I am definitely leaving Spurs. It’s all about the money. I don’t care about the final, I don’t care about the cup.”

Is he serious or what, another Lucas Neill only worse, he is coming out and admitting it.

Unbelievable!!

Is that what he actually said, if so, thats a disgrace
Koppite_Tom

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion