Sod all to do with footy - But to do with "fans"

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:04 am

you all call yourselves Liverpool "fans" well stop this pathetic bickering, it reminds me of school yards. Every post I read at this point I'm waiting for "my dad's bigger than yours". It's embarassing. Liverpool Football Club is a club based on loyalty and togetherness. We don't pick silly little arguements with one another just because we have different views. We leave that for the rest of the country. We're already a club who the enitire country is envious of because of our success, allbeit some time ago now. We don't our own fans to start turning on one another. If you disagree with someone, fair enough, explain why but at the end there's no need to throw a snide remark in as well. And before anybody starts, I'm not holding myself up as a saint, because in the past I've had one or two arguements where I've gone over the line, but one or two tops. Not one or two every minutes like some on here. So think about it, if you're sole purpose in life is to disagree just to start a row, go and support Everton because this great club doesn't need fans like you. We get enough grief from other supporters so we don't need to start arguing amongst ourselves.

Sort it out folks

thanks.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:22 am

I'm a fence sitter, though.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion