James lawton in independent - Deserves its own thread re carragher

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Gracias King Rafa » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:05 am

I hope Carra tells that tufty headed fEcker Mcclaren to sling his hook!!
Anyway,I've heard he phoned up Terry Butcher the other day..... :laugh:
Gracias King Rafa

Postby Raoul » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:12 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I don't see how anyone can call JC a bottler - as the lad said - 12 years he's dedicated to this sh*thole country, and he's being made a mockery of by a peado and a coke-snorting, hair-lipped c*nt.

Terry and Ferdinand might score more goals - they might be able to do more kick-ups and f*cking step-overs than Carragher, but what they cannot do is defend like lions when everyone else around them is losing their head.

Hair-lip wouldn't know a tackle if it gave him a bumming, and Terry is too bothered about little girls to care what happens on a football field.

Only in this c*nting country would a nonce and a fricking smackhead take precidence over the most reliable out-and-out defender.

Only in this c*nting country would a punk like Wes Brown keep out a f*cking Champions' League winning CB who has consistently and spectacularly castrated the best strikers in World football for the past few years.

No current English CB has experienced the things Jamie has, let alone come out as the rock upon which his team's victories have been based. Think back to the Champions' League final - those last-gasp tackles and interceptions when cramp was raging through his legs - do any of you think that Snort or Kiddie-fiddler would have done the same? No - they'd have been too busy trying to score from corners, the f*cking girls.

THEN, you have to take into consideration the fact that Jamie was travelling to every b*stard international just to sit on the bench or have 3 minutes in injury time, despite having a wife and young family. I don't think so, Stevie boy - hows about you get a f*cking grip and stop pandering to the poofs in your squad? The entire backline is nothing but a bunch of fairies.
Suck your dogs b*llocks, McLaren, you f*cking imbecile.

Jamie Carragher - Mans man, and the best defender this country has got. :nod

This is classic Lando in full flight, posts of this quality should be published.

:bowdown
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:16 am

Good post by pee wee and lando. CARRA > rio + terry + king( wtf?) + Brown (turd).
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:57 am

Sol Campbell should tell "Sven McLaren" to go fook himself too.

These guys are better off without the hassle of England.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:53 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I don't see how anyone can call JC a bottler - as the lad said - 12 years he's dedicated to this sh*thole country, and he's being made a mockery of by a peado and a coke-snorting, hair-lipped c*nt.

Terry and Ferdinand might score more goals - they might be able to do more kick-ups and f*cking step-overs than Carragher, but what they cannot do is defend like lions when everyone else around them is losing their head.

Hair-lip wouldn't know a tackle if it gave him a bumming, and Terry is too bothered about little girls to care what happens on a football field.

Only in this c*nting country would a nonce and a fricking smackhead take precidence over the most reliable out-and-out defender.

Only in this c*nting country would a punk like Wes Brown keep out a f*cking Champions' League winning CB who has consistently and spectacularly castrated the best strikers in World football for the past few years.

No current English CB has experienced the things Jamie has, let alone come out as the rock upon which his team's victories have been based. Think back to the Champions' League final - those last-gasp tackles and interceptions when cramp was raging through his legs - do any of you think that Snort or Kiddie-fiddler would have done the same? No - they'd have been too busy trying to score from corners, the f*cking girls.

THEN, you have to take into consideration the fact that Jamie was travelling to every b*stard international just to sit on the bench or have 3 minutes in injury time, despite having a wife and young family. I don't think so, Stevie boy - hows about you get a f*cking grip and stop pandering to the poofs in your squad? The entire backline is nothing but a bunch of fairies.

Jaysus, Lando mate....who broke your crayons ?
Can't say I'm as passionate as you sbout this, and certainly not when it comes to the England national team.....but I'm quite surprised by Carra's decision to retire from the international game.
Can't say I've ever been faced with the dilemma of club vs. country myself....BUT.....to me, the thought of pulling on your country's shirt, of representing your country even for 10 minutes etc. would be an attraction I couldn't give up if I could still do it. Yes, he's right to be pi$$ed at McClaren (who I firmly believe is every bit the muppet that Eriksson was !, and if he rates Ferdinand or King over JC, that just proves the point...) but at 29 he still has some great years ahead of him on the international front.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:00 am

Spot on article that. It's good to see Carra getting the credit he deserves from someone outside of Liverpool.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rimetto_ » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:02 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:

Jaysus, Lando mate....who broke your crayons ?
Can't say I'm as passionate as you sbout this, and certainly not when it comes to the England national team.....but I'm quite surprised by Carra's decision to retire from the international game.
Can't say I've ever been faced with the dilemma of club vs. country myself....BUT.....to me, the thought of pulling on your country's shirt, of representing your country even for 10 minutes etc. would be an attraction I couldn't give up if I could still do it. Yes, he's right to be pi$$ed at McClaren (who I firmly believe is every bit the muppet that Eriksson was !, and if he rates Ferdinand or King over JC, that just proves the point...) but at 29 he still has some great years ahead of him on the international front.

it's not the fact that he doesn't want to put on the shirt it's the fact that no matter how good he's playing idiots like king and brown get the nod ahead of him. Wouldn't it :censored: you off if you are the best defender in the country(and he is) and donkeys that have just come back from injury get in ahead of you time and time again.

Carra should arrange to meet mclaren in a car park and then run the c*nt over. The wan*ker wasn't bothered about carra when the donkeys were fit
Rimetto_

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:06 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Jaysus, Lando mate....who broke your crayons ?

Great years to do what ?

Go and spend time away from his family training with the England squad in the hope that Terry or Ferdinand get injured, but then even if they do hoping King Woodgate and even Wes Brown need to get injured before he will get a sniff.

I would be proud to represent my country if i was a professional footballer but its obviously very unlikely that Carragher will actually get to do this in the future. He shouldnt have to spend time away from his wife and young kids just on the off chance that England have a major injury crisis. He deserves far better than that.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:13 pm

peewee wrote:in carraghers case i can understand it, what does the guy have to do to get some recognition at international level, he has given everything he can for england, remember he was the most capped under 21, he went to lillshall he has always been available, and lets also not forget that when it came to penalties against portugal all these superstars that were keeping him out of the team were cowering in the center circle while carragher showed how big his testicles are (and then gets called a bottler my some no mark reporter).

i know we possibly have a different mentality mate, but scousers always put club before country, always, i wouldnt care if i never saw england play again to be honest, i am english but the england team means nothing to me while the current state of affairs is going on, what does lampard have to do to get dropped, what does rio have to do to get dropped etc, the team is full of 'yes' men, some of these players are not the best players for their position, the team should be selected on current form and not what has happened in the past and thats the big problem here.

i dont remember all this stick when scholes retired or shearer retired, carragher does what he thinks is best for himself and his club and the reaction has been as though he has committed some atrocity, as though he is letting his country down, well in my opinion the national team has let carragher down, trying to be unbiased here but carragher is a rock, he is quality central defender, he is not a charlie big bollox, he is a genuine guy, a pro who should be ahead of some of the garbage that is picked before him. is he better than terry and rio, he is better than rio at defending, he is better than terry at defending, going forward he is not as good but england don't play that way

i hope he keeps sticking two fingers up, its like a girl who doesn't want to know you until she is skint and wants a night out or wants you to buy her something, suddenly she comes knocking

too late came the cry, maclaren has dug his hole now let him sort it out, but do it without the people you have sh1t on in the past

spot on peewee.....

Carra deserves more than that....
He's already proven over the years that when called upon, he gives his all for England. But the elitist, big-name culture that has been predominant in the England set-up since Sven is just too much.

I totally understand and support Carra in this decision and hopes that he doesn't go back on this decision.

Carra being Carra however..... theres a real chance he'll respond in his country's hour of need... Hope it doesn't happen though...

It's time the FA opened their eyes to the stupidity in the England squad in the last few years.... the appointment of Beckham as captain AND playing the tw@t in central midfield when we had Gerrard and Scholes, the continued selection of Lampard, the farce that is our strike force etc etc.....

Enough is enough I say.
ConnO'var

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion