Ricky hatton v jose luis castillo

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Thingy » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:51 pm

On Tonight. Well tonight with boxing usually means about 4 in the morning. Should be a great fight. Best Of Luck to Ricky Hatton.
Thingy

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:11 pm

Can't wait, used to do some boxing when I was younger. Be interesting to see if Hatton can perform at the same level considering the weight he has to get down to, Castillo is a great fighter but getting on a bit, but I fancy Ricky to do the business and edge it on points. Setanta, the little feckers.
LFC2007

Postby Thingy » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:15 pm

Yeah Setanta, I orderd the fight, With it you get 3 premiership matches and loads of pre season friendlies, So I suppose if you order it, it wont be that bad a deal.
Thingy

Postby destro » Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:45 pm

Looking forward to it, a real toe to toe fight by two fighters with mutual respect and fear of each other, both awesome body punchers and both have the ability to knock the other out, Castillo has a mean left hook ( Ask Corrales ). Im going for a Hatton win by stoppage in the 9th or 10th (I would be surprised if it goes the distance ). I can see Castillo tiring in the later stages and he hasn't bothered to acclimatise and i have a feeling he will be made to suffer for it.
destro

Return to General Chat Forum