Our board

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby grayghost » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:54 pm

Do you know the longer there is silence behind the scenes at Liverpool the better i feal . Ino that might seem strange but lately i get the feeling that Rafa is playing us all including outher teams in the transfer market.

I belive a lot of the so called storys regarding Liverpool and the problems we are haveing are actualy fabrecated by Liverpoolfc themselves as a sort of smoke screen from the real transfer targets.

Lets hope so anyway. :D
grayghost

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:07 pm

grayghost wrote:I belive a lot of the so called storys regarding Liverpool and the problems we are haveing are actualy fabrecated by Liverpoolfc themselves as a sort of smoke screen from the real transfer targets.

Lets hope so anyway. :D

Quite agree. We have a stash of cash but that doesnt mean we have to pay over the odds. This is the clubs way of calming the market.

Forza Rafa, forza the new owners ! :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:00 pm

stmichael wrote:i'm no fan of rick parry but to suggest that spurs have a better board than us is just laughable. just because they throw money around like a confetti and win bugger all, doesn't make them better.

anyway, spurs and manure are both PLC's, we're not.

are yes i new about the plc thing, but forgot about it if you get my meaning.

sorry to bring up such a discussion but i fealt i may aswell say something on the matter.

we probably will sign some great players but i am worried about our lack of commercial success compared to other teams.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion