Viduka to newcastle

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Thingy » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:06 am

Mark Viduka has agreed in principle to join Newcastle United, according to Sky Sports News.

The Australian forward's future has been a hot topic of debate for some time, as he has allowed his contract with Middlesbrough to wind down in order to consider all his options.

Boro have strived to strike a new deal with their key forward, but he has rebuffed their attempts to persuade him to sign on the dotted line.

Newcastle have long been thought to be favourites to secure the services of the former Celtic man, but reports at the start of the week claimed Birmingham had come in with a late gambit.

"Until he has actually signed for anybody, there is always a possibility," Blues chairman David Gold told The Sun.

If his comments ring true, then Gold will still hold some hope of landing the striker.

However, Sky Sports News understands Viduka has opted to pledge his future to Newcastle.

Viduka is currently on international duty with Australia so is unlikely to pen a deal in the coming days, but reports suggest he will be trotting out at St James' Park in the new season.

Sorry havent got a link i dont know how to do it  :D
Thingy

Postby babu » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:11 am

Lazy fat b@stard, who can score.  :D

Wonder how well he would do at the barcodes?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mungi » Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:16 am

i reckon viduka should of moved abroad, play in maybe seria a or la liga. i reckon he would of ripped it there. anywaz well done dukes.
mungi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion