Bellamy to leave at the end of season - Told the bbc today

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Thu May 03, 2007 10:11 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:
Moop123 wrote:Did everyone see the way Rafa and Bellamy hugged when the game finished!   Didnt look like people who dont have a working relationship to me!!!!

Thats exactly what I was thinking as it happened.

Rafa was practically getting his freak on.

And the journo who said that still has his work place safe.

Bellamy is the scapegoat of many frustrated journos. The journos seem to like to write shíte, and when they are wrong, they hate it.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ducka » Thu May 03, 2007 10:17 am

I am selling them at 800 euro each - the price I payed for them.

:no
Last edited by Sabre on Thu May 03, 2007 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ducka

Postby ducka » Thu May 03, 2007 10:29 am

this is a wind up! the flights are near two grand AND I'm trying to do someone a bloody favour!!

FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
ducka

Postby Sabre » Thu May 03, 2007 10:36 am

Yes I'm sure you're doing someone a favour, but no need to SPAM the forum with multiple messages about it.

Selling flying tickets  is a personal problem, and there's no need to write 5 messages about in the football section, what has it to do with Bellamy, for instance?

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we have many people selling everything since we made it to the final. If someone wants those tickets he'll contact you.

This is a forum with lots of reader, do me the favour of reading this and you'll realise I wasn't trying to wind up you.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu May 03, 2007 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ducka » Thu May 03, 2007 10:42 am

I posted two messages, not five.  And I mentioned the reason I posted it on, for example; a bellendamy post. 

But instead of post it on the main forum, you deleted it didn't you.
ducka

Postby Sabre » Thu May 03, 2007 10:45 am

Spamming an internet forum in general, is when a user posts something which is off-topic or doesn’t have anything to do with the current subject. Also, a post that doesn’t contribute to the thread whatsoever is also considered spam in some cases. A third form of Forum Spamming is where a person repeatedly posts about a certain subject in a manner that is unwanted by (and possibly annoying to) the general population of the forum. Lastly there is also the case where a person posts messages solely for the purpose of increasing his or her ranking on the forum. In a broader sense, advertising on forums where it is not wanted is known as spamming and is generally seen as an annoyance.

Spamming is not tolerated on the forums.  This includes all of the above definitions, as well as multiple smiley posting to increase post count, and especially advertising their own forums or websites.  If members must do this, they can enter the URL of their website in the space provided in their Control Panel.  Warnings may be handed out at the discretion of the moderators for persistent spamming.  Links to third party Websites are not allowed in member signatures and/or in posts if this is obviously advertising. If found the member will be asked to remove them. If not adhered to admin will remove links, if members replace removed links then this may result in the member being banned from the forums.

Yes I did delete those messages. Please give it a go to the link I provided you, post in the correct places, don't spam, and be welcome if you have something to provide for the football discussion in this section.
:)
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion