The newkit arena - Keep the other threads clean

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:22 am

red37 wrote:Sabre lad...you've started World war III with this thread here.

And stu. As much as i respect your footy posts, of which you have few equals. Any respect i had for you as a Man has gone down the grid as of tonight with that comment aimed at Ciggy's son..

Bang out of order fella and you know it is.

I haven't said anything about Ciggy's son lad so get ya facts sorted.

I'm not having some dolite come on here call my friend :censored: allsorts and then pm me calling my mum, family and mate and where she's from all the abuse under the sun and not replying. You can get to feck.

I love the way you conveniently leave out what she said about Scott aswell.

I really do think you should refrain from judging as you clearly don't know the hole story.
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:27 am

Stu.Murph wrote:

And stu. As much as i respect your footy posts, of which you have few equals. Any respect i had for you as a Man has gone down the grid as of tonight with that comment aimed at Ciggy's son..

I'm not having some dolite come on here call my friend :censored: allsorts and then pm me calling my mum, family and mate and where she's from all the abuse under the sun and not replying. You can get to feck.

I really do think you should refrain from judging as you clearly don't know the hole story.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry: Stop fecking lying lying I havent pmd you why are you lying?
You called me a slu.t and asked me did I know who my sons father was, I reported you pm, I have not sent you one back.
Why are you lying?
I swear to god on my aarons life I have not sent Stu a pm.
Why are you saying I have why?
If I have sent you one forward it to the MODS, right now, Feckin forward it now.
You cant you kunt because you know that I havent.
But I feckin sent yours sh.itehawk but your still here.
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:27 am

To be quite honest it was a mistake arguing with you, how dare anyone stand up to the clique?

:no
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:29 am

Ciggy wrote:
Stu.Murph wrote:

:angry:  :angry:  :angry: Stop fecking lying lying I havent pmd you why are you lying?
You called me a slu.t and asked me did I know who my sons father was, I reported you pm, I have not sent you one back.
Why are you lying?
I swear to god on my aarons life I have not sent Stu a pm.
Why are you saying I have why?

Keep telling yerself that.

We both know the truth.

:sleep
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:33 am

Stu.Murph wrote:To be quite honest it was a mistake arguing with you, how dare anyone stand up to the clique?

Yer probably was telling lies and that, when I didnt send you a pm, forward that pm on to the MODS right now you lying kunt.
Dont you dare call me a slut again and my son a b@stard.
Forward this pm on that I am supposed to have sent you go on.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:37 am

:angry: I am waiting forward this pm on then?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:42 am

Funny that this mysterious pm is no where to be seen, yet he calls me a slut, and I dont know who my babys father is, yet he is classed as a valued member after beingbanned 5 times...............

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:44 am

Ciggy wrote:
Stu.Murph wrote:To be quite honest it was a mistake arguing with you, how dare anyone stand up to the clique?

Yer probably was telling lies and that, when I didnt send you a pm, forward that pm on to the MODS right now you lying kunt.
Dont you dare call me a slut again and my son a b@stard.
Forward this pm on that I am supposed to have sent you go on.

When did I call your son a b@stard? :laugh: Not even in PM did I say that. I called you, and you only. Deal with it.

Lyndsey, you know the score, you know what ya said and you know the abuse you leveled at my family and my friend which is absoloutely bang out of order. You've abused me with your foul mouth in just about every post you've made tonight, you started trying to :censored: stir with other people on the forum, not mentioning the fact you wished I couldn't have kids...

You're childish, pathetic, sad and probably drunk. AGAIN!

You're an absoloute disgrace of a human being to be honest. I've apologised for some of the sick things I've said in the past to Bav and others. The fact is though, you can start a thread abusing a moderator, yet you can't even take a little bit of banter?

Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:58 am

Well all I can say is this forum must be desprate for members when they allow a banned members back after 5 times banned and you can sing carefree.
Feck off LFC you shower of kunts. report that

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:12 am

Stu.Murph wrote:You're childish, pathetic, sad

Now, you can say this has nothing to do with me - it's a typical remark isn't it?

But, as soon as I saw those comments I thought how well they depicted you, Stuart.

The thing is, certain people with a certain mentality often see what they are but cant face up to it. Pathological if you like.

I think you are pathological.

You got kicked out of the Police, (I wonder why[sacrcastically]) and you've been kicked off here god knows how many times.
But you keep coming back.

Why?

Well, I think if we want to know why we just need to look at the quote above.

From reading your posts, I would say that you probably have a very low standing amongst your "friends", and they probably give you no respect.
You use this website as an outlet for your anger - as most of your posts are belittling other members.

Stuart, if you have a low self esteem, belittling others is a child's way of combatting that. You're 25 (?) now, surely you've matured enough to come to terms with it.

I think you were made for the Merseyside Police.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:43 am

ight this is closed as I don't see it's serving any purpose at all. Sabre did it with the best of intentions but it didn't work so that's it.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum