The newkit arena - Keep the other threads clean

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:24 am

I really can't be bothered replying to you anymore. I thought you said you were leaving again?

Spitting your dummy out YET AGAIN!

You really do need to lay off the ale. I apologised and that was good enough. Fine.

Stop moaning and GROW UP!
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:29 am

Stu.Murph wrote:I really can't be bothered replying to you anymore. I thought you said you were leaving again?

You really do need to lay off the ale. I apologised and that was good enough. Fine.

I have sent your pm on to the MODS hopefully you will be banned for it, if you are not banned for it I want to know why.
When I didnt send you a pm you sent me one like that out of the blue and in my book that desreves a ban.
Because ytou can call me what you want but dont you feckinb call my child you cheeky feckin kunt.
Who are you like?
Just wondering who are ya?
And why is Scottbott up yer @rse all of a sudden?
You sh.it the bed scottbott ?
Youve been here about 5 years very quiet and now all of a sudden you and Stu are bessies?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:37 am

Ciggy wrote:And why is Scottbott up yer @rse all of a sudden?
Youve been here about 5 years very quiet and now all of a sudden you and Stu are bessies?

Don't know why your aiming that at me or bringing me into it Lynds. If your referring to the post i made about Stu 'being a kid in a candy store' in the other thread i had only just logged on and didn't realise you two were in the middle of barney at the time. Had i realised i wouldn't have posted it.

I'm not one for taking sides in any argument on here and i haven't, and WON'T be taking any this time either. I think your comments are out of line.
Last edited by Scottbot on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:38 am

Ciggy wrote:
Stu.Murph wrote:I really can't be bothered replying to you anymore. I thought you said you were leaving again?

I have sent your pm on to the MODS hopefully you will be banned for it, if you are not banned for it I want to know why.
When I didnt send you a pm you sent me one like that out of the blue and in my book that desreves a ban.
Because ytou can call me what you want but dont you feckinb call my child you cheeky feckin kunt.
Who are you like?
Just wondering who are ya?
And why is Scottbott up yer @rse all of a sudden?

Firstly I did not call your child anything.

Secondly it was a PRIVATE MESSAGE! A PM! Not said in public. You chose to make it public.

Third you know what you said to me before hand. Fortunately for you, I delete all my messages as soon as they are received, had I known I was going to be baited like that I'd have kept and published your message.

Fourth Scottbott has nothing to do with anything. He talks football and I talk football and I respect his views. Hopefully and would be suprised if he doesn't, respects mine.

Fifth, thats now Scottbott and Sarah you've attacked because they've shown an ounce of decency towards me.

Sixth you're just going to far.

And Seven, the fnial one, without trying, why do you keep asking who I am? Why do you want to know? Every post sees you getting airiated and asking who I am?

Get some control of yourself and stay off the ale you foul mouthed, rough arsed child.
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:42 am

Scottbot wrote:I think your comments are out of line.

I dont because you his bessie mate all of a sudden why not condemn himnfor what he said about me and my son? Cause he was bang out of order.
Because you cant.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:48 am

What did I say about ya son for christs sake?

I didn't mention you son, I replied to a PM which you sent me. Lyndsey, get over yaself for crying out loud. You've probably succeeded in getting me banned off your beloved newkit.

To be quite honest, I haven't once said anything nasty to you apart from in PM which was retaliation to what you said to me. You're there starting threads about mods and being genuinely fould mouthed and trying to :censored: stir in other threads with Mistyred and Leon... Why?

Also I said it in PM to keep it private. Had I published what you said to me re. My mother and Sarah then I think you would be the one looking at a ban. More fool me for not keeping PM's. I'll remember that for future referance.

I apologised for refering to your child as it, it was an unthoughtful comment that was not meant to be offensive due to me not knowing the sex/name of the child.

I'll say it once more, GROW UP!
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:49 am

Ciggy wrote:
Scottbot wrote:I think your comments are out of line.

I dont because you his bessie mate all of a sudden why not condemn himnfor what he said about me and my son? Cause he was bang out of order.
Because you cant.

On the contrary, he was out of order and i don't have any problem saying it. just because i don't jump in and say it in public doesn't mean you have to jump down my throat. I'm sure i'm not the only member to visit this thread in the last half an hour but you haven't posted anything up about them.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:52 am

Stu.Murph wrote:Fifth, thats now Scottbott and Sarah you've attacked because they've shown an ounce of decency towards me.

Dont you dare fecking lie I have NOT sent you a PM I have not sent you one, dont you dare lie that I have, you lying b@stard, Sarah is a tart yer she is on every footie forum not just Liverpool ones.
But I have not sent you a pm dont you dare lie about that.
What I have to say I will say it in public I feckin hate you its no secret.
But you dont dare call my son a b@satrd when Inow who his father is and on the subject of yer flusy why has she got her mugshot and website on every footie forum on the net with her ti.ts hanging oput?
Maybe your dick is to small?
I duno have a word with her but dont feckin blame me for it.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:58 am

Stu.Murph wrote:What did I say about ya son for christs sake?

I didn't mention you son, I replied to a PM which you sent me. u]

But I didnt I did not send you a pm, may my son dier tonight I did not send you a pm why are you lying, I swearon my childs life I did not send this member a pm why is he saying I did?

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:58 am

:no

Dya know what, you aren't even worth it.

Everyone can see what I said to you. Everyone can see what you said to me with the exception of the PM but you know what you said.

Lyndsey, like I said, stay off the ale and GROW UP!

I'm not saying anymore on the subject.
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:00 am

Stu.Murph wrote: :no

Dya know what, you aren't even worth it.

Everyone can see what I said to you. Everyone can see what you said to me with the exception of the PM but you know what you said.

Lyndsey, like I said, stay off the ale and GROW UP!

I'm not saying anymore on the subject.

Tell the feckin truth I diod not send you a pm  :angry:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:06 am

Of course you didn't Ciggy. You're whiter than white.

I thought you were leaving anyway?
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:08 am

MODS if it is possible to read his inbox I swear on my aarons life may he get killed tomorrow I havent sent Stu a pm.
He is a lying b@stard, may I die tomorrow I have not  sent him a pm he his lying.
Why should I send him one anyway?
He sent me one and called me a slut and things but itsok for him to poston here isnt it.
Its ok for his mates to send rasicist pms aswell.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu.Murph » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:15 am

Which mates send racist pms?

Change the record for gods sake.

Seriously. You're just looking more stupid with every post.

Just shut up, sleep the hangover off, then come back tomorrow.

Honestly, you'd think you were about 13 not a middle aged woman with a child.

Get a grip, grow up and let it go.
Stu.Murph
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:16 am

Sabre lad...you've started World war III with this thread here.

And stu. As much as i respect your footy posts, of which you have few equals. Any respect i had for you as a Man has gone down the grid as of tonight with that comment aimed at Ciggy's son..

Bang out of order fella and you know it is.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum