Should pm's ever be public ? - Not if they're from a mod , apparently

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:52 pm

hang 'em all! :D

it's funny all this but lets make up and be friends - please?

c'mon - forum hug!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:53 pm

hell i dont know. If people do have something to say, they should do it to their face in the first place anyway.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:57 pm

group huddle - c'mon join in...

Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:58 pm

Lee J wrote:group huddle - c'mon join in...

Er, I'd rather not. They're boyscouts.  :lookaround
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:59 pm

Sabre wrote:
He certainly has the right to respond

Cool. I don't have problems to banter with you, but it would be nice to be about football. Like that old discussion in which you defended that Neil Mellor was better than Morientes. For me one of the stelar moments since I joined this forum, never laughed more.

I'm offering you out? if that means wether I'm challenging you yes, I'm tired of being insulted, and it reaches a point in which the latin blood has more weight than the leveled head. I'd suggest you to not take seriously the internet, you're acting like a newbie, and if you want make it personal, do so, but DO NOT bother the  forum, which has houndred of users, not just your friends.

You've been told not to post PMs in public. You've been edited. You insist. Surely you think you're above the rules? Wait until I laugh.

(Waiting)

:laugh:

There.

Hate me if you wish, same applies for your friends, you won't be much more than a string of bytes in my screen, for me it's more important wether tomorrow it's going to rain.

But don't think this shít is important to anybody else, and get it sorted via PM, or again, face to face if you feel you're so offended.

I apologise to all the members of this forum as I've been advised not to respond this ru.bbish. I know I promised to Lando and others I wouldn't make petulant answers. But I've reached a point in which I don't care the reputation as a mod I have any more. Plus I've learnt this days that no matter what I do, it will be wrong for some people:

*If I remove a sig due to respect, then I'm a weakling.
* If I recover it back because after all I did nothing wrong, then I'm a wind up merchant and a twát.

* If I shut up, I'll be called a liar.
* If I Speak up, then I'll be told that I'm not a proper mod. And two-faced and underhand.

This is a joke, and that's the most honest I can get. Fúck the diplomacy.

This attitudes are bannable in any forum, and those comments wouldn't be occuring if those members would have been *moderated* before.

Pah. I don't care.

For you it would be important that I was de-modded, so far that doesn't seem that's going to happen. If it happens because of this answer, I'll admit it happily, and keep posting, no drama threads, no farewells with tears in the eyes or other classic internet stuff. That's old :censored: and I have seen that many times.

Even if your most wet dream becomes true and I'm de-modded, I'll keep reading and posting about LFC, and the other mods will take actions, so you know Woof Woof and Peewee what's the wise decission here, leave this shameful story behind, and stick to normal posting.

And I want to take advantage of this thread as all the fight threads have lots of lurkers. Hear me well: Pennant is much better than you all think. And Stu, Agger is class, get your facts right. :laugh

Damn and I thought you respected me .   :(   :D  Just goes to show , shouldn't belive everything you read in an email .

YOU'VE BEEN TOLD NOT TO POST PM's IN PUBLIC

Told ? by whom ? You  had the temerity to draw our attention to the rules earlier today . Remind me , where does it say we cant post a pm ?

Am I above the rules ? no .

Would Sabre like to make them up ?   

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:16 pm

this is your private communications center. All of your messages sent and received are private. Not even the board administrator has direct access to your messages. Please respect the privacy of other members at all times.

This can be read everytime we open our messenger. That last line of privacy, despite my bad english, I think it means to respect *privacy*. Which you are not.

Read the fúcking manual. And read the rules, specially a part that talks about what to KEEP OFF the forum, and about bans and abuse.

I respected you a lot, I don't now. What would you expect? that I loved you or something?

Anyway I'm ready to shake hands and forget this. I always have been. But some of you were far too confident on winding me up and leaving me in a bad position.

I'm still ready to shake hands. I don't need your apologises. If you forget hollow accusations and forget about this conspiration theories, it will do. It will be enough. I think that a don't bother me, don't bother you rule is fair enough, and generous, if you ask me.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:00 pm

For fucks sake Woof.  Don't let the fact that there may not be a 'rule' to be broken about publishing PM's stop you posting them.

You've completely challenged my attempt to keep the fucking peace on here, and you can't see that's all it was.

You can't let it drop can you?  You have a problem with Sabre and have done since he was made a moderator.  It's becoming a problem.

I'm locking this thread because no one REALLY gives a shit, least of all, me.

Ask yourself would you like people to publish PM's YOU had sent to someone, and there's your answer.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum