The scum are at it again!. - Manc scum!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:42 am

Just ignore them.

Don't bother responding in kind.

You can defeat Man Utd idiots with intelligence, point by point dissections of everything they say.

They have no response.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:30 am

What I will say is that every Man U supporter I know thinks exactly the same way that I do about this kind of thing, and they're ashamed that any fellow human being thinks that producing such a vile piece of filth is a reasonable way to spend their time.

The mistake some people here are making is to tar all Man U fans with the same brush - in the long run that's just playing into the hands of the scum element of their support.

Bottom line - "they" don't think like that. There's a section of their support that sing the Hillsborough songs, but I've seen footage where vast swathes of their fans harangue their fellow supporters when such songs start up. I'm told fights have broken out among their support over people singing those songs, so let's not go there. It's definitely a minority thing.

Plus, let's not forget some of the sickening Munich jibes that some of our lot come out with. On here too, it has to be said. Again, it's just a minority. That said, just last week a thread was deleted which a few regulars making disgraceful comments about the Munich air disaster.

By all means direct your anger at the sick moron that posted the YouTube vid, and at the tw*t that made the comment on the radio, and the guy that made the Michael Shields drive-by video, but turning this into a LFC vs Man U fans in general thing is just waaaaaaay out of proportion, and completely misdirected.
ivor_the_injun

Postby RedRoots » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:36 am

ivor_the_injun wrote:What I will say is that every Man U supporter I know thinks exactly the same way that I do about this kind of thing, and they're ashamed that any fellow human being thinks that producing such a vile piece of filth is a reasonable way to spend their time.

The mistake some people here are making is to tar all Man U fans with the same brush - in the long run that's just playing into the hands of the scum element of their support.

Bottom line - "they" don't think like that. There's a section of their support that sing the Hillsborough songs, but I've seen footage where vast swathes of their fans harangue their fellow supporters when such songs start up. I'm told fights have broken out among their support over people singing those songs, so let's not go there. It's definitely a minority thing.

Plus, let's not forget some of the sickening Munich jibes that some of our lot come out with. On here too, it has to be said. Again, it's just a minority. That said, just last week a thread was deleted which a few regulars making disgraceful comments about the Munich air disaster.

By all means direct your anger at the sick moron that posted the YouTube vid, and at the tw*t that made the comment on the radio, and the guy that made the Michael Shields drive-by video, but turning this into a LFC vs Man U fans in general thing is just waaaaaaay out of proportion, and completely misdirected.

hear hear, comments like "lets nuke Old Trafford" are just ironic!
RedRoots

Postby red37 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:36 pm

Nice to see a positive response from MUFC. Lets hope Youtube follow suit and ban the B@stard.

Kick out this video horror Mar 12 2007

by Luke Traynor, Liverpool Echo

MANCHESTER United are demanding that an internet video of Liverpool fans being crushed at Hillsborough, apparently posted by one of their supporters, should be removed.

Officials at Old Trafford were alerted to the YouTube clip by the ECHO on Friday.

The footage, posted by someone claiming to be a Red Devils fan, is entitled Muppets On A Fence.

It shows Reds fans being crushed, victims being taken away on stretchers, fans being resuscitated on the Sheffield pitch, and the discredited front page of the Sun newspaper. The scenes were followed by the message “96 Was Not Enough”.

The Old Trafford club said they had viewed the footage and were appalled.

They have promised to contact YouTube and urge them to remove it from the video clip-sharing site immediately.

A spokeswoman for Manchester United said: “We are obviously appalled and are looking into what we can do.

“Legally, we can’t stop YouTube showing the clip, but we want our trademark removed from this video.

“We will be putting pressure on YouTube to remove the whole thing.”

The clip was posted by someone with the username Fenceater 96 Productions. They could be banned from Old Trafford if identified. The footage, ending with a graphic of a Red Devil urinating against the Hillsborough memorial at Anfield, has caused outrage on Merseyside.

Hillsborough Family Support Group secretary Phil Hammond, whose 14-year-old son Philip was one of the 96 victims of the 1989 tragedy, said he was sickened by the clip.

He added that he thought Man Utd fans would have more empathy with Reds fans after their own crushing troubles in Lille, France, last month.

YouTube has urged users to flag up the clip and mark it as inappropriate so it can be studied by a review team.

But they added nothing could be done to stop offensive, racist, or hate-related postings being initially uploaded.

(no but they dont have to be allowed to be aired)   :angry:   :no

R.I.P 96

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby jeffiroquai » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:06 pm

SCUM

enough said!
'Obviously Rafa is notorious for chopping and changing but he is chopping and changing with cream and caviar.'-Steve Coppell
jeffiroquai
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:26 pm

On the BBC website they are showing the Manc scum v Euro game. I thought i'd have a look but i've had to turn it off everytime gerrard or carragher gets the ball the manc tw*ts are booing them. I mean what is the point childish c*nts.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:32 pm

Are they really booing them?

What channel is it on?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:37 pm

bavlondon wrote:Are they really booing them?

What channel is it on?

BBC 3 . The mancs are showing their normal lack of class . Booing Gerrard , Carragher, Fowler and Zenden . Don't know why our lads accepted the invite , should have just told those Manc kunts to go f'uck themselves .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:42 pm

The BBC coverage is making me sick. It may as well be MUTV.
Hansen creaming over the their "wonderful European history" is one of the worst things I've ever seen from an ex-Liverpool player.

Solsjkaer has just brought the European Cup onto the pitch like they own the thing! They really do have no shame.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion