The scum are at it again!. - Manc scum!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RedBlood » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:20 pm

There sick human beings but it is not worth us getting annoyed because they dont deserve our emotions. Basically fu.ck them let them carry on being evil sick souls because what goes around comes back around
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby tithead » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:28 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:"Old Twatford"....should be "nuked"...preferably while all those sick tw@ts are inside it!!. :angry:

That makes you no better than them.
tithead

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:59 pm

tithead wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:"Old Twatford"....should be "nuked"...preferably while all those sick tw@ts are inside it!!. :angry:

If that's all you have to say on the matter ,then your name does you justice, You should be ashamed of your fellow (so called ) supporters. :angry:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Crouchamania » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:23 pm

I'm disguisted, that is the lowest of the low. This has gone far enough now. There are no fans in England, no the world that bring out hatred in me as much as those horrible c.nts do. Despicable.
RIP Drummerphil YNWA

JFT96 Don't buy The S*n

Crouchamania

Postby tithead » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:32 pm

I don't condone that kind of behavior, it is despicable.

People who make things like that are best left ignored though, because by bringing it to national attention, they have achieved what they wanted.
tithead

Postby Elchris » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:49 pm

how can u ignore this type of behavior...something has to be done for now and also to prevent the brainless freak from doing this thing in the future...this has gone tooo far
Elchris

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:59 pm

This is disgusting. I'm not making a comment because of my loyalties to a certain football club, I'm making them as a human being. This is just wrong no matter how much you despise your rivals. These were 96 human beings that died through tragedy. They share the same passion for the sport, so why go this far? I pity the poor :censored: that made this clip. Nothing but hateful c*nts that need to get a life and sort their priorities out. This is a disgrace. I'm p*issed now.

Everyone that views this thread should forward their complaints to Youtube and demand it be taken down immediately and the user be banned for life!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:47 pm

The Hillsborough comment is on 8 minutes 48 seconds in. cheeky feckin kunt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio....yo_fri#
Last edited by Ciggy on Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:03 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
tithead wrote:

If that's all you have to say on the matter ,then your name does you justice, You should be ashamed of your fellow (so called ) supporters. :angry:

Who are you to judge me?...you obviously didnt lose anyone close to you at hillsborough....or you wern't old enough to realise what i and many of my friends went through....so dont tell me i am as bad as them you dont know what your talking about! :angry:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:10 pm

tithead wrote:

Incase you didn't get the message....my last comment above was for you....your name says it all...T1T HEAD!.....your name says it all. :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:25 pm

Disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful. :angry:
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:30 pm

I cannot even bring myself to look but nothing is beneath these hideous supporters.

To be honest I have just about had a gutfull of that club over many many years and it never gets any better.

The games against them now carry such importance I can hardly watch. I do not enjoy any of our encounters. Its sickening.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:19 pm

Our revenge for this will be in the laughter and smiles of our legions of fans when we bring number 6 home and on the day number 19 gets lofted above Steve G's head! YNWA!

F*ck the haters and the doubters!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:22 am

Dont rise to the bait lads, these are brainless morons.

Y'know, Manu Utd can win as many leagues as they like, can beat us or whatever but they will never BE Liverpool Football Club. Thats why they have this massive chip on their shoulder - no matter how successful they are or will be, they will never rise above Liverpool as a club, as a source of inspiration and by reputation.

Thats a fact and it aint going to ever change.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:07 am

Reg wrote:Dont rise to the bait lads, these are brainless morons.

Y'know, Manu Utd can win as many leagues as they like, can beat us or whatever but they will never BE Liverpool Football Club. Thats why they have this massive chip on their shoulder - no matter how successful they are or will be, they will never rise above Liverpool as a club, as a source of inspiration and by reputation.

Thats a fact and it aint going to ever change.

hear hear. my only reaction is to pity them. for about 2 milliseconds until i think of something better to do, like the dishes
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion