The oppo - Newcastle (a)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red37 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:08 pm

more stout work there RD...keep it up!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:44 pm

Newcastles known for its mad fans and its fit birds - what can the travelling Liverpool faithful expect of the Newcastle crowd? Noisy bunch etc. Are the girls as dirty as they sound!?!?!

Excellent work. You are clever, you mix level headed questions about footie with attacks like the one I've quoted :D

Thanks for the post.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:18 am

Sabre wrote:
Newcastles known for its mad fans and its fit birds - what can the travelling Liverpool faithful expect of the Newcastle crowd? Noisy bunch etc. Are the girls as dirty as they sound!?!?!

Excellent work. You are clever, you mix level headed questions about footie with attacks like the one I've quoted :D

Thanks for the post.

:D  Not sure if Rafa's question about the girls was an attack , I think it was just one of hopeful anticipation .   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:08 am

Nice one Rafa doing a Spion have to go out now but will read it later, I tried to do one once got the worst abuse, and it takes a lot of time.
Keep it up mate.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Marianne » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:38 pm

smooth talking rafa dodd
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Postby Anfield rapper » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:18 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Just proper tits mate. When I do these posts, I get a bit of stick. The Usual.

However on this site, all I got was Shields jokes, scouse jokes etc. Bad nob-eds basically. The worse fans in the league so far.

I agree mate. I don't know what it is about newcastle fans but they really do have bags of chips on both shoulders. I always remember this game last season when they gave Cisse so much sh*t for doing hardly anything. Out of the premiership teams its them and obviously the blue sh*te who i'd love to see relegated the hateful c*nts.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion