Nabil el zhar - We've signed him?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:13 pm

Another one for the reserves.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:57 pm

Moroccan striker Nabil El Zhar is confident he can be a success at Anfield after completing his move from St Etienne. 
The 20 year old played for the reserves in their 4-1 defeat to Newcastle last night in a game which saw Robbie Fowler net for the Reds.

El Zhar, who was born in France but has opted to represent Morocco at international level, came to prominence during last year's World Youth Championships where he helped his country reach the semi-finals of the competition before they were knocked out by Brazil.

Having decided to bring an end to his career with St Etienne, he's now hopeful of forcing his way into Rafael Benitez's Anfield plans.

He said: "St Etienne offered me a professional deal but I waited before signing it because I was unconvinced it was in my best interests to stay.

"When we came back for pre-season training I came back with the seniors, but they weren't really expecting me.

"So I preferred to pack my suitcases and go somewhere where I'd have a long-term future, that's to say Liverpool.

"They are a big club, but I'm convinced I've made the right decision to sign for them. I'm aiming on making a name for myself here. It's my intention to play in the first team eventually. I want to prove myself, make a name for myself and, if I do that, my chances will come here." 

Looks like he has finally signed, but  I have heard that St Etienne are trying to get some compensation off Liverpool.
account deleted by request

Postby peterc1992 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:03 pm

he better not just be dumped in the reserves all season like wat they did wit sinama pongolle and then eventually sell him 

when pongolle got his chance he impressed and then he was throwned in the reserves again
Last edited by peterc1992 on Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 108-1163930576 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:07 pm

hes al-quieda
108-1163930576

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill