No votes
Traore
32%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 37

Postby Judge » Tue May 09, 2006 7:22 am

peewee wrote:
Sabre wrote:Josemi for me. He's been hardly used.

thats because he has left

:suspect:

:D  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue May 09, 2006 7:41 am

laza wrote:
peewee wrote:traore does not diaapoint me, i expect him to be rubbsish and he is so im not dissapointed

Agreed, for me its Cisse while its not his fault that 14 million pound pricetag will always be a great disappoinment to me

Il echo that! His complete lack of interest and effort  :no unforgivable
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue May 09, 2006 2:00 pm

18 goals from less than 10 starts as a forward, though?

I'm no fan of Cisse but his goalscoring record this season has actually been fairly good, if you consider how many starts he has made and the fact that he has been played out of position and we play a radically different style to that of his former club, Auxerre.
Last edited by JBG on Tue May 09, 2006 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Sabre » Tue May 09, 2006 2:52 pm

peewee wrote:
Sabre wrote:Josemi for me. He's been hardly used.

thats because he has left

:suspect:

No, really? wooow. :O

And that's why I voted him. Traore has made some appearances this weeks and he did ok in some games. To appear in one game you need to train well and convince the manager, this wasn't achieved by Josemi.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue May 09, 2006 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue May 09, 2006 2:53 pm

morientes by a country mile. two years ago he was one of the top 3 strikers in europe. unfortunately for us he just hasn't done it. :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby redsince2001 » Tue May 09, 2006 7:44 pm

cisse-14m!!!
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby greenred » Tue May 16, 2006 1:01 pm

Moro for me.I was convinced we had nabbed one of the worlds top strikers eighteen months ago.However,he has done absolutely nothing to justify that tag.A serious disappointment im afraid.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue May 16, 2006 4:01 pm

Although Cisse has been a disapointment he certainly couldn't be described as an abysmal flop, because for all his offsides and ridiculous use of the ball, he nabbed 19 goals for us this season (albeit many of them were cup goals) which was quite good seeing that for the majority of the time he was played out of position.

However, Morientes arrived here with a reputation as being one of the best players in Europe and as being the Real Deal but he has been a huge disappointment.

The only possible silver lining is that if he stays here (which is 50/50 in my mind) the fact that he was left out of Spain's world cup squad may spur him on.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby account deleted by request » Tue May 16, 2006 4:34 pm

It has to be Traore.... The worst player EVER to get a Champions League Winners medal.
Most disappointing has to be Moro.... I had such high hopes for him ...missing link...make the team play...big game player etc etc :( :( :(
account deleted by request

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue May 16, 2006 5:11 pm

Cisse – The fact that Cisse came with such high expectations and such a high fee has made him look worse than he is. A player who lacks some of the basic skills that he does is never worth double figures, I am convinced that something dodgy went on with his transfer, someone has made corrupt money out of this, Houllier, Cisse himself, his agent, something dodgy went on here.

Garcia – Despite being something of an enigma and having a lot of frustrating parts to his game, no one can deny his contribution over the last 2 years, he scores some vital goals and gives us something different. I would like to see him stay, if he were being used from the bench with stronger players on the pitch it would be a true sign of our strength.

Morientes – I never expected him to have much of an impact, but the fact that he is such a wonderful player and came for a sizeable fee makes it a big disappointment.

Josemi – The guy was a mixed bag, people don’t realise how inexperienced he was when he came, he is only young and hasn’t had much football, and it showed, he had some decent games here and was never bought for the first team. OK in my opinion.

Kromkamp – The guy came for a straight swap for Josemi, looks like a cracking bit of business. I have really been impressed, he looks a good right back.

Traore – Can’t believe he is our second longest severing player after Carragher! Despite playing so many games he is an appalling player, shameful that he is still here.

So in conclusion, Garcia and Kromkamp should not be on the list, I thought Josemi was O.K as a squad player, sell Cisse if we get a decent price and if we can get a better replacement, cut our losses on Morientes, he will never but it in England, and please oh please some how get Troare out of Liverpool!

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed May 17, 2006 2:40 pm

Was gonna say the same as Cool Hand but he saved me the typing :D

I like Morientes but with his rep and pedigree I voted for him.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon May 29, 2006 11:08 pm

Nando's gone , cisse is definatly going . Please please please Rafa let the Jack :censored: award go to TRAORE TRAORE TRAORE AND TRAORE again , along with his P45 .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby weringo » Tue May 30, 2006 1:43 am

People are being very harsh on Traore, he has provided us with a lot of entertainment over the years :laugh:

Anyway, he gets my vote :D
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Tue May 30, 2006 7:58 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:I assume that you people do not go to the game if Garcia is on the list.

why does it always come down to that kind of statement with you ??

you will probably find that folk who cannot go, for whatever reason, probably have a better view of the game than you do standing in the kop, so may form a better opinion.

going to games all the time doesnt make you the lfc genius on tactics and players, it just makes you a great lfc fan. Oh and i suppose living five minutes from the ground helps aswell.

I usually keep my own council of late when it comes to your comments, but you always say the same thing - ''do you go to matches etc''. come on leon its getting boring mate
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue May 30, 2006 3:28 pm

Traore is always an accident (or make it several accidents!) waiting to happen. I almost get hypertension everytime I see him in the starting line-up and I don't suffer from high blood pressure!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls