Player swap...who'd you like? - If real/chelski offer player plus cash?

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Player swap...who'd you like? - If real/chelski offer player plus cash?

Figo
3%
Gravesen
No votes
Beckham
6%
Raul
15%
Owen
15%
Glen Johnson
No votes
Joe Cole
29%
Drogba
No votes
Gudjohnsen
No votes
Other
32%

Total votes : 34

Postby coolsobs » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:57 pm

just give us ZIdane, he's the best

btw ballack is worth at least 20mill and if he was english would be worth double
coolsobs

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:00 pm

coolsobs wrote:just give us ZIdane, he's the best

btw ballack is worth at least 20mill and if he was english would be worth double

zidanes well past his best, he has been a truly great player but he aint no more.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:10 pm

Isn't he?

:censored: ell lad, he's probably the third best player ever. He's absoloutely world class and one of the top players in the world.

The man was one of the games greatest, he hhasn't become a bad player over night. He's not as good as he was, but i'd still struggle to name 5 better players.
115-1073096938

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:45 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Isn't he?

:censored: ell lad, he's probably the third best player ever. He's absoloutely world class and one of the top players in the world.

The man was one of the games greatest, he hhasn't become a bad player over night. He's not as good as he was, but i'd still struggle to name 5 better players.

his legs have gone, his forms been so rubbish he`s going to jack the game in - he said it himself
by the way he`s been a class player allright but he`s nowhere near third in the all time greats, in fact i doubt he`d even get in the top three best real madrid players of all time never mind world. he`s won a few things with madrid but dont forget the 60`s side of puskas and di stefano won 6 european cups on the bounce. in the 80`s the blonde haired german schuster was doing the same things as zidane for madrid but without the gaxalico backup (though he did have hugo sanchez). there`s a tendancy these days to forget the players of the past and players like beckenbauer, cruyff, zico and platini i`d place higher than him.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Kid a » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:42 am

stu_the_red wrote:The man was one of the games greatest, he hhasn't become a bad player over night. He's not as good as he was, but i'd still struggle to name 5 better players.

Keyword "WAS". The man is living off his name and past glories now. I don't know if you have gotten to watch him much last season, but he's nothing special. Like the guy with the fairly long and weird screenname said, his legs have gone. You can see that he's struggling at times. Honestly, if you gave me the option of having Luis Garcia or Zidane in my squad...I would pick Garcia. That's how much the guy's stock has fallen. I don't know how he starts for Real Madrid. I'm not saying he's :censored: or anything, far from it. He's just...past it.

Anyway, out of the options here - Cole from Chelsea, and Owen from Madrid. Not that it matters anymore, though. Thank god.  :D
Kid a

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls