The f.a. and football clubs

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:40 am

Ciggy wrote:Saturday the Merseyside derby seen our blue bretheren pay a visit to our place of worship, before the game we seen an article in the Echo "What ever happened to the friendly derby".
Well erm what happened is Liverpool are a bigger club and the most successfull club in English history thats what happened.

And the bitter bloos cant handle it because of their lack of success and silverware, both clubs used to be c.ocks of the North, two Merseyside giants from a City on the banks of the Mersey.
One ended up to win everything possible the other faded into oblivion and the only hope they have to cling onto is their Motto "THE PEOPLES CLUB" which is a lie.

Theres more reds than blues in Liverpool but they would have you think otherwise.
They rip us to bits with their Norweigen, Swedish, OOTERS, Wools, Indians, scarf waving, Banner holding, Replica Tops, Songs, chants Redsh.ite b@stards.
But all these so called woolls and Norweigens etc pour money into our club, LFC is a global brand due to our success all over the world.

They rip us to bits over it but the truth is they would love themselves, Keith Wyness yesterday slamming the G14 "Were Not Joining" he proclaimed err Keith you havent been invited to refuse the offer, to get invited you need to be global thats what G14 stands for the G stands for Global, and whilst you bang on about The Peoples Club, ok scousers are famous but not that bloody famous to warrant a pathetic Motto fooling your fans by buying into the whole idea of theres no scousers supporting Liverpool.

This is where I have to complain and wonder why we gets slammed and slated in the media for every little thing that goes on at our club, ridiculed and having to make a public appoligy for some of our fans behaviour against Man U, supposed to have shook Alan Smiths ambulance.

Feecies in a cup thrown at Man U fans ,well who ever did this if it did happen is an animal and its disgusting IMO.

So what do LFC do come out to the media with a public appoligy condemning this sort of behaviour.

So now back to my point earlier, where is Everton F.C.s appoligy for their fans constant calling of Murderers, Michael Shields, 96 is not enough, Hang the kopites one by one, wall pushers, 39 Italians they go on more about Heysel than Italians like it was their club it happened to and I am sure the 39 Italian families are really rpoud that they keep mocking the deaths of their family members.

And where is Man Uniteds appoligy for weeks and weeks now their fans have been ringing out Without killing anyone we won it two times, 96 was not enough plus numerous other Anti Liverpool chants. And some Man U fan last week had the cheek to write to football 606 and say Liverpool fans are mocking Munich with The Ring of Fire song, this person could'nt be further than the truth, this song came about from Happy Als and pub jukebox's and Carra's dad.

I am not saying all our fans are angels far from it, but the F.A. warned fans the other week reguarding any gay chants aimed at Campbell, Jenas and Ashley Cole and anyone caught singing any of this would get a life long ban.

So Brian Barwick chief of the F.A. your a Liverpool season ticket holder isnt it time this was addressed to anyone singing about deaths, tradgedies and unfortunate events was banned for life, and their clubs brought also into the spot light like ours has been so many times in the past.

Absolutely spot on Lynds.

They should all be shot.  :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:55 am

RAGE UK wrote:
Effes wrote:
RAGE UK wrote:supporters for singing racist and about disasters.
No and why because like the government and the tobacco companys it’s all money money money.

Actually most clubs (including LFC) are actually very determined to rid the game of racism and you can be ejected/banned for racist behaviour.

Also, the FA would quite readily fine any club who's racist chanting was so evident.

yer ok m8 .
I hear it at every game so someone must be working real hard to stop it.

change the friends you hang about with then
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:07 am

Ciggy wrote:Theres more reds than blues in Liverpool but they would have you think otherwise.
They rip us to bits with their Norweigen, Swedish, OOTERS, Wools, Indians, scarf waving, Banner holding, Replica Tops, Songs, chants Redsh.ite b@stards.
But all these so called woolls and Norweigens etc pour money into our club, LFC is a global brand due to our success all over the world.

And all this b*ll*c*ks about everyone supporting Everton is s*i*e.  It's a myth, I live in Liverpool, it's all Everton propaganda.  If anything, there are more Liverpool fans than Everton.  We all know it, May 26th 2005 should prove it.

Just laugh at it.
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:57 pm

matrix sid looks good jonny
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion