The f.a. and football clubs

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:14 am

Saturday the Merseyside derby seen our blue bretheren pay a visit to our place of worship, before the game we seen an article in the Echo "What ever happened to the friendly derby".
Well erm what happened is Liverpool are a bigger club and the most successfull club in English history thats what happened.

And the bitter bloos cant handle it because of their lack of success and silverware, both clubs used to be c.ocks of the North, two Merseyside giants from a City on the banks of the Mersey.
One ended up to win everything possible the other faded into oblivion and the only hope they have to cling onto is their Motto "THE PEOPLES CLUB" which is a lie.

Theres more reds than blues in Liverpool but they would have you think otherwise.
They rip us to bits with their Norweigen, Swedish, OOTERS, Wools, Indians, scarf waving, Banner holding, Replica Tops, Songs, chants Redsh.ite b@stards.
But all these so called woolls and Norweigens etc pour money into our club, LFC is a global brand due to our success all over the world.

They rip us to bits over it but the truth is they would love themselves, Keith Wyness yesterday slamming the G14 "Were Not Joining" he proclaimed err Keith you havent been invited to refuse the offer, to get invited you need to be global thats what G14 stands for the G stands for Global, and whilst you bang on about The Peoples Club, ok scousers are famous but not that bloody famous to warrant a pathetic Motto fooling your fans by buying into the whole idea of theres no scousers supporting Liverpool.

This is where I have to complain and wonder why we gets slammed and slated in the media for every little thing that goes on at our club, ridiculed and having to make a public appoligy for some of our fans behaviour against Man U, supposed to have shook Alan Smiths ambulance.

Feecies in a cup thrown at Man U fans ,well who ever did this if it did happen is an animal and its disgusting IMO.

So what do LFC do come out to the media with a public appoligy condemning this sort of behaviour.

So now back to my point earlier, where is Everton F.C.s appoligy for their fans constant calling of Murderers, Michael Shields, 96 is not enough, Hang the kopites one by one, wall pushers, 39 Italians they go on more about Heysel than Italians like it was their club it happened to and I am sure the 39 Italian families are really rpoud that they keep mocking the deaths of their family members.

And where is Man Uniteds appoligy for weeks and weeks now their fans have been ringing out Without killing anyone we won it two times, 96 was not enough plus numerous other Anti Liverpool chants. And some Man U fan last week had the cheek to write to football 606 and say Liverpool fans are mocking Munich with The Ring of Fire song, this person could'nt be further than the truth, this song came about from Happy Als and pub jukebox's and Carra's dad.

I am not saying all our fans are angels far from it, but the F.A. warned fans the other week reguarding any gay chants aimed at Campbell, Jenas and Ashley Cole and anyone caught singing any of this would get a life long ban.

So Brian Barwick chief of the F.A. your a Liverpool season ticket holder isnt it time this was addressed to anyone singing about deaths, tradgedies and unfortunate events was banned for life, and their clubs brought also into the spot light like ours has been so many times in the past.
Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:22 am

Ciggy wrote:One ended up to win everything possible the other faded into oblivion and the only hope they have to cling onto is their Motto "THE PEOPLES CLUB" which is a lie.

that is the trueist statement i have read on here for ages
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:39 am

Well said, Ciggy.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:31 am

i don't call them eversh1t for fun u noe.......  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:51 pm

if they wanna sing about hillsborough, they deserve what they get. Same at the theatre of delusion, ifwe sing about munich then we cant moan if they react.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby steffspurs » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:12 pm

Ciggy,

I'm 39 years old mate. I was at Hillsborough in 1981 for our semi-final against Wolves, and were it not a lack of fences, the same would've happened that day as happened in 1989. ANYONE who has EVER been involved in anything remotely close to 1989 would not ever ever EVER make a disparaging remark, whoever they support. The morons who say that stuff are children who need to be educated. They need to be sat down and forced to watch news footage of that horrific day. They need to understand that true football supporters everywhere suffered that day by seeing that horror. A crime was committed and the people, unfortunately Liverpool supporters, paid. I've read the reports, as have many of my fellow Spurs supporters, and if I ever heard anyone making casual remarks, I'd tell them to shut the :censored: up, listen and learn.

Interestingly enough, the Campbell affair down at ours saw some particularly ignorant and hateful songs sung this season, referring to seeing him hanging from a tree. Sung by little boys with no balls or knowledge. They were quickly slapped down by the majority support, and the club took immediate action by issuing a statement that repeated their intention to kick people out for racist or homophobic songs. It's not a case of being too 'P.C.' (I enjoy a cheeky song or 20  like any footy supporter/terrace veteran) but there is a line and it must be drawn. Clubs need to stand for something, so I agree, if Everton were progressive, they'd issue a statement condemning such chants.

Steffspurs
steffspurs

Postby Squigels » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:08 pm

Speaking from a United point of view here.

The hillsborough chanting is awful and most reasonable united fans agree its wrong. those who dont are using misconceptions i.e. lies saying Liverpool always sing Munich i understand that it is not always used and for people to blame another football club for them singing outrageous chants like that is uncalled for 96 people died going to watch football i cant speak for others but agree United fans lower themselves.

On Shields not a popular view. But the evidence is against him the confession of graham Sankey was withdrawn recently

he was convicted in a court of law and sentenced the integrity of the court may be questioned but Shields story did not add up at all. we will have to see.

the we won it two times without killing anyone chant worse will be heard on both sides

On the Alan Smith incident Its a poor incident an apology was probobly nessecary to save face. If thier was no apology people would have said cover up as the story wasnt reported  for nearly a week. United and Liverpool released a joint statement over the ambulance so i think it was more a condemnation (And Rightly so ) then an apology. Smith was applauded off the pitch so clearly not evreyone wanted  his ambulance attacked.

I Think Barwick is still reasonable to Liverpool F.C. You may know more but i havent seen him do anything against the wishes of Liverpool F.C. It would be unreasonable to expect him to do a David Dein and start getting his own teams players out of suspesions.his job is to be partial and he has to be seen to be. If he was anti Liverpool he would be trying to tap up Benitez in an effot to cause disharmony among the Liverpool board.

To slag off a United caller admittedly he was foolish but alan green has been firing off anti United drivel for years. Over the gary Neville incident he turned it into a mini campaign and i would consider him anything but balanced when it comes to United.
Squigels

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:14 pm

The thing about shaking the ambulance.. They couldnt of been true liverpool supporters.. because we won the game isnt that enough?.. shaking smiths ambulance was wrong.. even if it was liverpool supporters there was no need

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:56 pm

Agree with pretty much everything you've said Ciggy, altho I don't think you will be able to stop outrageous football fans from doing outrageous things. It's a problem that has always been there & is getting worse. It wouldn't surprise me if derbies are played in an empty stadium. Coz things are getting worse, and the funny thing is it's only a minority of every clubs fans who cause trouble, vandalism, singing songs about disasters etc. And it will be the decent football fans that will suffer.
48-1119859832

Postby RAGE UK » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:16 am

I agree there are a lot of nasty mouthed fans out there.
But how would the FA stop a few thousands people singing??
I think that if we did not rise to it and let the fools get on with it.
I think they would just give up become people only do these things to get a reaction from us it is what they want. It is why they do it
I hate it to but at the end of the day it is a football thing that is not going to go away.
And is the FA going to ban so many supporters for singing racist and about disasters.
No and why because like the government and the tobacco companys it’s all money money money.
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby Effes » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:32 am

RAGE UK wrote:supporters for singing racist and about disasters.
No and why because like the government and the tobacco companys it’s all money money money.

Actually most clubs (including LFC) are actually very determined to rid the game of racism and you can be ejected/banned for racist behaviour.

Also, the FA would quite readily fine any club who's racist chanting was so evident.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:43 am

Ciggy wrote:They rip us to bits over it but the truth is they would love themselves, Keith Wyness yesterday slamming the G14 "Were Not Joining" he proclaimed err Keith you havent been invited to refuse the offer, to get invited you need to be global thats what G14 stands for the G stands for Global, and whilst you bang on about The Peoples Club, ok scousers are famous but not that bloody famous to warrant a pathetic Motto fooling your fans by buying into the whole idea of theres no scousers supporting Liverpool.

Ciggy, have you ever spoken to a bitter about this?

This wrankles with them to the core, it's quite funny watching them talk about it because at the end of the day it is elitist - and we are in it.

It shows our standing in European football and highlights their insignificance.

Their attitude to us is similar to the Sottish attitude to watching England in the World Cup. They're too naff to be there so they cheer anyone who is playing us.
It's called an inferiority complex and it's sad and bitter.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAGE UK » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:10 am

Effes wrote:
RAGE UK wrote:supporters for singing racist and about disasters.

Actually most clubs (including LFC) are actually very determined to rid the game of racism and you can be ejected/banned for racist behaviour.

Also, the FA would quite readily fine any club who's racist chanting was so evident.

yer ok m8 .
I hear it at every game so someone must be working real hard to stop it.
But yes the clubs and the FA are maybe seen to be trying somehow somewhere to try stop it.
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby sophe_lfc_4_lyf » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:33 am

[quote]Their attitude to us is similar to the Sottish attitude to watching England in the World Cup. They're too naff to be there so they cheer anyone who is playing us.
It's called an inferiority complex and it's sad and bitter

That is true actualy.. just because some team isnt in the FA cup anymore or champions league they cheer on the team WE are playing..
good point m8 :)

YNWA.. Drummerphil_[*]
sophe_lfc_4_lyf
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:39 am

:laugh:

Neverton: The Scotland of club football! :laugh:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion