Fao: paul c

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:58 pm

kazza 1 wrote:What is it anyway? When I checked the box where the email addy goes, it brings up all the email addy's me and my other half have ever had. Even the ones we dont use anymore and have been deleted. I dont know if this pop up as anything to do with this, but when I signed out last night and my other half signed in, the computer was running really slow and some of his web pages would'nt come up. But its running ok in my name. Would anyone know if this is because of the pop up?

i got this from your fella last week kazza, this may explain it:

Dear Technical Support,

18 months ago, i upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking Mates 4.2, which i had used for years without trouble. However, there are apparantly conflicts betweeen these two products, and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as Lads Night Out 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9.
Successive versions of Girlfriend proved no better. A sharware program, Party Girl 2.1, of which i tried, had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks.

Eventually, i tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other, they caused severe damage to my hardware. I then upgraded to Fiancee 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to wife 1.0.

While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with Free-Sex Plus, and Clean House 2002.

Shortly after this upgrade, however, i found that Wife 1.0 can be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes i made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when i had forgotten about them.

Wife 1.0 also has an automatic diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch Turbo Strop and Whinge. These latter products have no Help files, and i have to try and guess what the problem is.

Additional problems are thatWife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring Shoe Shop Browser for new attachments and Hair Style Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week. Wife 1.0 also spawns unwelcome child processes that drain my resources. These conflict with some of the new games i wanted to try out, warning me that they are an illegal operation.

Also when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Audi TT Hard Drive, it often crashes. Wife 1.0 also comes with a rather anooying pop up called Mother-in-Law, which cant be turned off.

Recently, ive been tempted to install Mistress 2003, but there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2003, it tends to delete all of your Money Files before uninstalling itself.

Any Ideas ??   

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:52 pm

PMSL. Very funny Judge!!!  :D  :D  :p
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:13 pm

kazza 1 wrote:PMSL. Very funny Judge!!!  :D  :D  :p

ive posted that before and it never seems to lose its appeal  :D, but only to folk such a mikz who are retarded :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:27 pm

:lookaround until now
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:29 pm

see above :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:10 pm

Oh, so that's what it is, I thought I had a virus or something.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:12 pm

:D har har har

:talktothehand
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:30 pm

Mikz wrote: :D har har har

:talktothehand

snigger snigger (in an evil way towards mikz)  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum