Paul Gascoigne

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:44 pm

So sad to see, dont think he will be saved.

sad to say i cant see him being in this world much longer, over the years he has had al the help there is to change him.
I work with this kind of person, no matter how many times they are sent away as soon as they are out they hit the drink again.

The Gov is given so much money to help with Alcohol but its not working.

saw the video of him on Sky news and its shocking. He has tried to change so much but its never worked.

what can be done now, well he can be taken away and that will save him for now.....but dont think its going to work in the long run.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Have you got a link to this lakes?
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:52 pm

lakes10 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 am wrote:So sad to see, dont think he will be saved.

sad to say i cant see him being in this world much longer, over the years he has had al the help there is to change him.
I work with this kind of person, no matter how many times they are sent away as soon as they are out they hit the drink again.

The Gov is given so much money to help with Alcohol but its not working.

saw the video of him on Sky news and its shocking. He has tried to change so much but its never worked.

what can be done now, well he can be taken away and that will save him for now.....but dont think its going to work in the long run.

Easy, move him to Saudi Arabia
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:37 pm

On the same path as George Best

He has been given help so many times in his life - time to just let him destroy himself

Remember when I was in Cyprus in 2003 when he spent the whole summer in the Irish bar with his 5 Bellies mate getting smashed every night - he was an embarrassment and constantly causing trouble with 5 Bellies thinking he was the star.

Let him rot
Benny The Noon

Postby Reg » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 am

Sorry lads but I don't give a sh!t. Just another uneducated footballer who couldn't handle the money.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:35 am

[urlhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272997/Paul-Gascoigne-Slurring-shaking-swearing-stage-pathetic-face-Gazza-fallen-soccer-hero.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490#axzz2JvBl1GQ5][/url]

but here is the full video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnGODzso0qk
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:43 am

lakes10 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:35 am wrote:[urlhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272997/Paul-Gascoigne-Slurring-shaking-swearing-stage-pathetic-face-Gazza-fallen-soccer-hero.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490#axzz2JvBl1GQ5][/url]

but here is the full video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnGODzso0qk

Pretty sad really to see whats happened to him, needed to be at a club that would have stopped his partying and got rid of his hangers on ( Fergie or Kenny probably would have sorted him out). Heard he has booked into a rehab in the US
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Sad yes but hard to feel sorry for him.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:32 pm

tubby » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:36 pm wrote:Sad yes but hard to feel sorry for him.

same here....he's been given 100s of chances and doesn't really seem interested in helping himself.

Fair enough, he has problems, both mental and physical, but he has to want to change his life.  From what I've read, he rarely stops drinking and claims he can control it.....until he accepts the fact that he can't EVER drink again, he will continue in the same misery spiral
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 am

he's lucky to have so many who are willing to help him but the first step is wanting to help yourself.
millions of others are not so lucky and have to do it alone and the hard way.
i wish the lad all the best an all but he will be back on the p!ss again in no time.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 pm

red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:20 am

Modern day Best. It won't be long until his liver has gone
Benny The Noon

Postby lakes10 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:46 pm

sad to say it was always going to happen, I have worked with too many, its so sad.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:15 am

He could have taken action to reform anytime in the last 10 years but is clearly happy with his lifestyle, so don't understand why you feel sorry for him. He knows exactly what he's doing. I have a pal just like him, 45/46 years old and a committed alci.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:32 am

He is ill mate, I work with them.
you know what I am going to say how I feel when I work with them.
they wind me up, I spend weeks and weeks helping them get clean and then they turn up drunk, I feel flat, let down by them.

you see the problem is that alcohol takes over the body and the mind, even if you have gone a year without a drink its still there  holding out for a weak day when  you think you can deal with just one drink or until you feel so low that you know that the last time you felt good was when you had a drink or when you feel no one cares about you and the last time they did was when you was drunk........how do you solve it..you start to drink again.

that's why I feel sorry for him, he has no control over his life anymore, its in him and it will kill him.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum