Jose - Comedy genius

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:28 pm

:D McCains, hes just jumping from the pan and into the oven, honestly my heads fried listening to him.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:57 pm

in terms of making yourself sound like an idiot, mourinho even surpassed himself with his aftermatch comments on wednesday. guess what, he brought the conversation back to the essien incident. it's getting tiresome now.

at the end of the day, it was a red card. the worst decision by the ref was denying barcelona two stonewall penalties, one for terry clattering messi in the box and the other for geremi's attempts to catch a shot in the area.

in the end, good prevailed over evil barcelona were awesome in the last half an hour and could have scored six.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:40 am

from football365

The Liverpool chief recalls all too well the incident last month when Chelsea winger Arjen Robben was accused of diving to get Anfield keeper Jose Reina sent off and banned for three matches.

And Benitez admits he smiled when he watched the incidents in Chelsea's Champions League defeat by Barcelona on Wednesday.

After that match, Mourinho accused Barcelona youngster Lionel Messi of diving when Chelsea full-back Asier Del Horno was sent off for a body check on the Argentinian youngster.

Benitez would only say: "You see my smile. You can watch the video of the match and it is easy for me, sometimes you do not need to talk you need to wait. And to smile."

:bowdown
112-1077774096

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum