Jose - Comedy genius

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:34 am

Oh and BTW has anyone seen Maureen wife?
She's ashow its like one of them when a nice lookin fella or woman has an ugly partner that people say whats he/she doing with him her typical of "If I was a bar of chocolate Id eat meself"  Jose Mourhino :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dward » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:48 am

has anyone got the interview? ???
dward
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:54 am

Ciggy wrote:Oh and BTW has anyone seen Maureen wife?
She's ashow its like one of them when a nice lookin fella or woman has an ugly partner that people say whats he/she doing with him her typical of "If I was a bar of chocolate Id eat meself"  Jose Mourhino :D

No i havent seen her
I always thought he would be married to a full length mirror  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:51 pm

Here's some more of the interview off Sky Sports:
the funniest part is Mourinho saying "So what can we do now? Can we take back the red card from Del Horno? Can we revoke his suspension from the Nou Camp? "We go there without Essien and without Del Horno. Do I send a `B-team' and concentrate on the FA Cup and the league?"
HAha - this guy gets funnier. As if he has no depth in squad that he has to send a 'B' team in the second leg and focus on other cups!! This guy is a joke- who's he trying to convince?

Furious Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has aimed a swipe at Lionel Messi and Barcelona.

Mourinho was unhappy at Messi's role in getting Asier De Horno sent off as his side went down 2-1 to the Spanish giants at Stamford Bridge.

The Portuguese tactician accused Messi of play-acting to con the referee into sending Del Horno off in the first half.

Mourinho had warned his side of Barcelona's diving antics in the build-up to the game and he continued his war of words with the Catalan outfit by suggesting to the Spanish media after the match that they know a lot about acting in Barcelona.

"Can Messi be suspended for acting? Barcelona is a very cultural city. You know all about theatre. You have theatres of high quality," said Mourinho.

Mourinho was also unhappy that he was forced to play the game with Michael Essien after the former Lyon ace was suspended for a dangerous tackle on Liverpool's Dietmar Hamann.

The incident went unpunished at the time, but Uefa decided to hand Essien a ban after reviewing the tackle and now Mourinho will be without Essien and Del Horno for the return leg at Camp Nou.

"Essien was quite correctly suspended for it after the game," added Mourinho.

"So what can we do now? Can we take back the red card from Del Horno? Can we revoke his suspension from the Nou Camp?

"We go there without Essien and without Del Horno. Do I send a `B-team' and concentrate on the FA Cup and the league?"
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby red37 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:37 pm

mourinho is bad enough....but i want to know how an organisation as 'picky' and 'played to the letter of the law' as UEFA is, can not even comment on the handling of chelsea's pitch.... ???
watering it up to kick off during a particularly wet spell in the south-east seems strange, there were times during that game when even their own struggled to control any kind of ball. that cant be right and it certainly cant be fair?

uefa took bolton wanderers to the cleaners over the dimensions of their playing area...and made them affect a change... why cant the same lily-livered clowns make chelsea produce a surface in keeping with the prestige of the tournament. or at least not allow them blatantly to let it deteriorate at any rate, to gain some kind of advantage.

mind you, the match in slovakia(?) in the last group stage went ahead didnt it. and that WAS a real quagmire.....

just seems daft that the authorities are willing to let two of the worlds top sides meet on what can only be compared to 'formby sands' when heaven help any side who has an extra 2/3 foot of width to their pitch..................... :angry:

double standards

==============================================

lando, you are PRICELESS m8!!!  :laugh:  :D
Last edited by red37 on Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby drummerphil » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:54 pm

What gets me he thinks and so do the Chelsea players the ref lost his nerve and gave into the Barcelona protests.........where i think the complete opposite,an alternative point of view would be that, given that Chelski were playing at home, the referee actually displayed remarkable strength of nerve in opting to dismiss Del Horno.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:56 pm

mr and mrs mourinho

please note that mrs mourinho is walking in the gutter, so that jose appears taller :D  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:11 pm

Judge wrote:Image

mr and mrs mourinho

please note that mrs mourinho is walking in the gutter, so that jose appears taller :D  :D

Bloody hell no wonder she's covering the bottom half of her face if the tops anything to go by.  :oh:
It's deffo a case of Maureen thinking 'My god i look like god's gift next to that ugly bint' - god the kids must look like the bastard children of Brad Pitt & Janet Street-Porter  :oops:  :p  :devil:
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:00 pm

Former Premiership referee Jeff Winter has accused Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho of double standards for accusing Lionel Messi of play-acting to get Asier del Horno sent off.

Winter insists Del Horno's challenge on the Barcelona youngster was "110 times worse" than the incident which led to Liverpool goalkeeper Jose Reina getting dismissed earlier this month.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:00 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
Judge wrote:Image

mr and mrs mourinho

Bloody hell no wonder she's covering the bottom half of her face if the tops anything to go by.  :oh:
It's deffo a case of Maureen thinking 'My god i look like god's gift next to that ugly bint' - god the kids must look like the bastard children of Brad Pitt & Janet Street-Porter  :oops:  :p  :devil:

Steady now!!!

Moris looks like a f*cking TRAMP in this pic, and I bet his wife is the "better" looking of the two!!!

Either way, Moris is no f*cking Brad Pitt!!!! (Arm Pitt, maybe!!!!!)  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:33 am

i think she looks ok, definitely worth a look at the rest. and the leather coat and gloves combo is doing things to me that i don't have time for this morning.

he's a w@nker though, of course. and a tw@t. and a kvnt.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:38 am

mrs maureen has a receding chin. I couldnt upload the other picture i had, as my pc wouldnt do it for some reason
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:56 am

Judge wrote:mrs maureen has a receding chin. I couldnt upload onto the other picture i had, as my lil penis wouldnt do it for some reason

:talktothehand maybe your over-tired judge
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:04 am

mikz :angry:

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:03 pm

Ex PORTO Manager Mourinho accuses Barcelona of "Diving" ??? Now there's an irony if ever I heard one.

The hypocrisy of the man is breathtaking.

He has that many chips on his shoulder he could work for McCains :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum