Absolute comedy gold

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm not going to tell you what it is. Just listen to it. Some of our Irish members may have heard it already but it's just brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYRSFTJ6_uQ&feature=channel_page

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dundalk » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Yeah I heard that one its brilliant
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:34 pm

:laugh: quality
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:48 pm

GET THE FECK IN THERE.

15 February 2009
Liverpool fans dupe Man Utd fan into meeting a fake date
By Paul Kennedy

A lonely Manchester United fan made a round trip of more than 700 miles for a date - only to find out he had been conned by a group of Liverpool fans.

Stuart Slann, 39, drove 360 miles from home in Sheffield to Aberdeen to meet a girl he he had met on the social networking website Facebook.

But after a nine-hour journey to a remote farm where he was expecting to find "Emma", he got a call from a group of Scouse lads he had met on holiday who told him: "You've been framed!"

Advertisement

Stuart, who realised they were the same crew who threw him in a swimming pool in Mexico in November, said last night: "I've been taken for a ride. They wound me up good and proper."

The Scousers, who had several soccer-related rows with Stuart during the holiday, set up a fake Facebook girl called Emma to befriend Stuart when they got back to England. He said: "I was chatting to this girl on Facebook for about a month or so. I really thought she was genuine.

"On the night she asked me to Scotland I was on the road for about nine hours.

"And then when I got to this remote farm 'she' sent me a text to say that she was still in work. I had to wait for about another 31/2 hours."

Then Stuart got a phone call saying: "Do you recognise our voices Stuart? It's them Scouse lads who threw you in the pool. Do you recognise our Scouse accents?" Stuart replied: "Yes I domate." The mystery Liverpool fan said: "You've been framed," before bursting out laughing.

They then asked him: "How do you feel?" After a long pause he replied: "S**t."

Stuart told The People: "I just felt awful. If they had asked me to drive to Liverpool it wouldn't have been so bad and maybe I'd have seen the funny side. But to drag me all the way to Aberdeen was just cruel."

To add to his agony, the call is now circulating on the internet.

peoplenews@mgn.co.uk
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:55 pm

HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:GET THE FECK IN THERE.

15 February 2009
Liverpool fans dupe Man Utd fan into meeting a fake date
By Paul Kennedy

A lonely Manchester United fan made a round trip of more than 700 miles for a date - only to find out he had been conned by a group of Liverpool fans.

Stuart Slann, 39, drove 360 miles from home in Sheffield to Aberdeen to meet a girl he he had met on the social networking website Facebook.

But after a nine-hour journey to a remote farm where he was expecting to find "Emma", he got a call from a group of Scouse lads he had met on holiday who told him: "You've been framed!"

Advertisement

Stuart, who realised they were the same crew who threw him in a swimming pool in Mexico in November, said last night: "I've been taken for a ride. They wound me up good and proper."

The Scousers, who had several soccer-related rows with Stuart during the holiday, set up a fake Facebook girl called Emma to befriend Stuart when they got back to England. He said: "I was chatting to this girl on Facebook for about a month or so. I really thought she was genuine.

"On the night she asked me to Scotland I was on the road for about nine hours.

"And then when I got to this remote farm 'she' sent me a text to say that she was still in work. I had to wait for about another 31/2 hours."

Then Stuart got a phone call saying: "Do you recognise our voices Stuart? It's them Scouse lads who threw you in the pool. Do you recognise our Scouse accents?" Stuart replied: "Yes I domate." The mystery Liverpool fan said: "You've been framed," before bursting out laughing.

They then asked him: "How do you feel?" After a long pause he replied: "S**t."

Stuart told The People: "I just felt awful. If they had asked me to drive to Liverpool it wouldn't have been so bad and maybe I'd have seen the funny side. But to drag me all the way to Aberdeen was just cruel."

To add to his agony, the call is now circulating on the internet.

peoplenews@mgn.co.uk

Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Sabre » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:39 pm

:laugh:

Serves him well for being a Manc and trying to find a girl in the internet :D

Some hotels in Spain and especially in Mexico that are not exactly in the middle of the town and are crowded by English guys who have to see eachother in the hotel. You must feel like shít to go to the other end of the planet to rest and find there a group of scousers to remind you how shít are your club :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:42 pm

:laugh: :laugh:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:08 am

have a quick read of this. always nice to hear of the misfortune of others, but particularly when they're man utd fans :laugh:

man utd fan stitched up
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:14 am

:laugh:

Heres the vid for it.

Stupid Manc Supporter !

What a tw@t ! :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:16 am

:laugh:  :laugh:

Just as I was thinking what type of an idiot drives 400 miles for a :censored:, I think the more concerning issue is what type of an idiot winds up 2 professional cage fighters :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:03 am

It's a bit wrong if you ask me. They'd already "accidentally" broke is ankle and cracked a rib. That wasn't enough so they staged an elaborate hoax to ruin his life. All over a difference of opinion about football. Manc or not, that's just fucking wrong.  :no
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SupitsJonF » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:05 am

NiftyNeil wrote:It's a bit wrong if you ask me. They'd already "accidentally" broke is ankle and cracked a rib. That wasn't enough so they staged an elaborate hoax to ruin his life. All over a difference of opinion about football. Manc or not, that's just fucking wrong.  :no

I thought the same too, but he did lose his wife because he was going to have an affair.  Real or not that was his intention.  Still think all this over a GAME is a bit silly, life is not replaceable.
SupitsJonF

Postby Sabre » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:48 am

NiftyNeil wrote:It's a bit wrong if you ask me. They'd already "accidentally" broke is ankle and cracked a rib. That wasn't enough so they staged an elaborate hoax to ruin his life. All over a difference of opinion about football. Manc or not, that's just fucking wrong.  :no

I don't find harsh what happened to him, when you open too much your mouth, you can end up punched or in a swimming pool, or in the port's water in my town.

When you try to cheat your wife with an internet girl, it's only fair the wife leaves you and you discover the cute virtual girl was fake.

The only bit I find harsh is to appear in all the national papers, being pointed out in the neighbourhood, and everybody, that is, I don't find wrong the joke itself because if he had been a decent guy he wouldn't have fallen in it. I find wrong that his personal life is made known for all the country and beyond.

Perhaps one mod could merge this thread and this thread.
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:03 am

excellent :D :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum